Create an equestrian course map with GPS and add in jumps with photos, videos, comments and automatic minute markers. Helps event riders visualise and plan their ride and ride to time. Excellent design makes this app a pleasure to use. Used by novice riders to Olympians. No mobile (cell) phone or internet needed. Be confident and prepared in the start box.
• Record and measure the course
• Photograph jumps, video lines, record voice and striding
• Automatic minute markers and reminders
• Email courses
• Pre-recorded courses and guided course walks from around the world
Note: To record a course on iPad you must have GPS ie. an iPad 3G or a plug in GPS.
Devices without GPS (iPad WiFi and iPod Touch) will need add-on GPS to record courses (see bad-elf.com). These devices can still view and customise courses (add your own photos, videos and comments).
- CourseDesigner works with iOS 7
- Photos and videos saved to camera roll in correct order, and on iPad
- Improved iOS 7 support
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 12, 2013
- James Diacono
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 2.7 MB