It's easy to manage your WordPress blog or site from your iOS device. With WordPress for iOS, you can moderate comments, create or edit posts and pages, view stats, and add images or videos with ease. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 3.5 or higher.
WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project. You can help contribute to its development at:
• New support option: we've added email support so we can help you better. If you've had trouble logging in or have experienced other problems, let us know and we'll help!
• Fixed duplicate posts in the Reader.
• Fixed support for password-protected sites.
• Fixed support for sites using self-signed certificates.
• Fixed some selection and scrolling problems in the Post Editor.
• Fixed a crash when adding WordPress.com blogs.
• Fixed a crash when reblogging in the Reader.
• Improved performance when adding blogs.
• ...And many more fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 20, 2013
- Social Networking
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (55)
- 9.1 MB