Inspiration strikes — anytime, anywhere. Manage your WordPress blog or website on the go, from your iOS device: view your stats, moderate comments, create and edit posts and pages, and upload media. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 3.6 or higher.
With WordPress for iOS, you have the power of publishing in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku on the train. Snap a photo on an afternoon stroll for the week’s photo challenge at The Daily Post. Respond to your latest comments, or monitor your stats to see where today’s readers are coming from.
Don’t forget to tag your posts published from the app with #wponthego so the community can find your masterpieces on the move.
WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project, which means you, too, can help contribute to its development. Learn more at http://ios.wordpress.org.
Need help with the app? Visit the forums at http://ios.forums.wordpress.org or tweet us @WordPressiOS.
• New multifactor auth support, which means you no longer need to generate app-specific passwords to log in to WordPress for iOS.
• New stats sections for items published and post authors, and a new post details screen.
• Improvements to the notifications section.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 20, 2015
- Social Networking
- 21.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (103)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (16841)