It's easy to manage your WordPress blog or site from your iOS device. With WordPress for iOS, you can moderate comments, create or edit posts and pages, view stats, and add images or videos with ease. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 3.5 or higher.
WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project. You can help contribute to its development at:
Visit the forums to get help with the app at http://ios.forums.wordpress.org or send us a tweet @WordPressiOS.
• Added: Ability to dismiss commenting by tapping on the background.
• Fixed: The last tab you selected is now loaded when returning to the app.
• Fixed: Timezone is now correctly preserved after updating a post.
• Fixed: You can now add links to longer posts.
• Various other improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 11, 2014
- Social Networking
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (61)
- 8.7 MB