This app was removed from the App Store.
Wizard Clock Viewer
iOS Universal Social Networking
Wizard Clock Viewer provides a safe and private mechanism to get notified of location updates from your friends and family in a fun and novel way. Your friend's locations will be displayed on a clock with your friends displaying as the clock's hands!
Wizard Clock Viewer is a free "View Only" version of the novel Wizard Clock app, and WILL NOT allow you to update or share your own location. It will also work on iPads and iPod Touch devices, which do not have GPS. Upgrade to Wizard Clock to begin sharing your location with your friends and family today! (requires device with GPS)
Wizard Clock Viewer's main display shows a clock face with configurable locations surrounding the edge. As you add friends to the app, you can place them onto the clock face, represented as antique clock hands pointing to the location your friend last registered.
Wizard Clock *never* sends your actual GPS location *anywhere* outside of your device, making it a safe and private way to share your information! Users configure names to be associated with given areas. The names are broadcast as you change location, keeping your actual location private.
** DEMO USER ** Requests for the user "Demo" will be automatically approved. The Demo user updates locations every 15 minutes 24 hours a day and can be used to get a feel for how the app will work with real people.
- Display up to 7 friends on a beautiful clock display with configurable backgrounds.
- The main clock display disables the auto-lock timer. Leave your docked and use Wizard Clock as a beautiful and novel screen saver!
- Configure an unlimited number of friends for tracking in the full People List.
- Location changes are received as push notifications, even if you aren't running Wizard Clock Viewer at the time! (Can be enabled/disabled per individual in the People view).
- Change the clock background and font!
Notice: Wizard Clock may be optionally configured to utilize GPS updates in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.