WeePhone SIP with PUSH
***Now working over 3g/Edge***
Send your voice over the internet rather than through the phone lines!
Makes long distance calls and calls to other countries as cheap as local calls.
Simply sign up with any Voice-over-Internet provider, and use WeePhone to make the calls. Or use your own VOIP system and have an extension that follows your iPhone instead of sitting at your desk. Of course calls to other VOIP (SIP) phones are free.
Don't be tied to a single provider, with WeePhone you can work with any SIP compatible servers or devices. Many providers give you free time to try their service out, and getting set up takes just a minute. Skype blocked? Why not try SIP? Works in places fring and nimbuzz can't, and with much clearer audio.
* G722.1 (wideband) codec
* Calls over 3g/Edge and WiFi
* Apple push notification support
* Bluetooth support
* Call hold/swap (juggle 2 calls)
* Use your existing contacts list
* Audio Codecs include G.711, GSM
* Added the wide-band g 722.1 codec
* DTMF (touch-tone keys while in a call, rfc2833)
* STUN server support
* SIP proxy support
* Diagnostic logs
* Dial by domain/IP/URL (email@example.com)
* Configurable SIP and RTP ports
* Voice detection/echo cancellation
* VPN Support
* Separate SIP user and authenticate user supported
* Editable SIP/RTP ports
* Audible button taps
* Diagnostic logs
* Editable User-Agent field
We recommend the following services:
* Voipbuster (www.voipbuster.com, 60 free minutes to start)
* Vonage (www.vonage.com, separate softphone number required)
* sipphone.com (www.sipphone.com)
* Sipgate (www.sipgate.com)
* Pennytel (www.pennytel.com)
WeePhone Works with your existing SIP solution including Asterisk, Trixbox, Cisco, etc. as well.
For more info, head to:
Check out videos of the app in action:
Fix crash during startup on some devices.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 19, 2012
- Social Networking
- Justin Brady
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (243)
- 2.3 MB