iOS iPhone Photography
Vine is the entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast.
Watch videos that create trends, influence culture and make you laugh. Discover stories, characters and remixes you can't find anywhere else. Be the first to hear incredible new artists and songs.
• Watch and follow Vine channels like Comedy, Music, and OMG.
• Check out “Popular Now” and “On the Rise” to see what's trending on Vine right now.
• Get notified when your favorite Viners post by tapping the star in the top right corner of their profile.
• Revine posts you love or share them on social networks like Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Make your own Vines and share them on the world’s biggest stage. Your post may go viral or start the next big trend!
Vine supports iPhone 4 and higher and iOS8+.
See posts from the creators you've selected as a Favorite, or watch Featured Vines, which have been hand-selected across channels like Comedy, Music and Sports.
Like and Revine directly from the app. Use our watch face complication to see your account's total loops and quickly access the app right from the watch face.
Here's how to add the Vine complication:
Hold firmly on the screen until you can select a watch face. Choose one with complications, then tap "Customize", select the space where you want to see your account's loops, and scroll through the various options until you reach "Vine".
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Tweet to us @vinehelp.
Now you can easily add cool sounds to your Vines with our soundboard.
Just tap the soundwave icon at the bottom of the Details screen to add pre-recorded sounds or to record your own sounds.
Thanks for using Vine! This update also includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
We regularly update our app to provide you with an even better experience. Download our updates to be sure you're using the best version of Vine.
You can also turn on automatic updates: tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > enable Updates.