This app was removed from the App Store.
Twitter Photo Sender
iOS iPhone Social Networking
[Twitter Photo Sender] lets you share multiple photos and videos to Twitpic(+Twitter).
By virtue of it's efficient memory management and performance, you can even send up to thousands of photos/videos. [Twitpic Photo Sender] uploads the photos/videos even when you leave the app. The upload is done in background and you're notified when the upload completes.
The most unique feature of [Twitter Photo Sender] is merging multiple photos into one big photo and animated GIF. You can merge multiple photos into one big photo(vertically, horizontally, N by N) or animated GIF and upload it to Twitpic and Twitter.
[Twitter Photo Sender] also preserves EXIF data. Share your photos without any information loss.
1. Choose Photos/Videos
- Choose hundreds of photos/videos just with 2 touches - using long press
- Organize the order of photos/videos
- Delete unwanted photos
- Preview photos/videos - zoom in/out
2. Edit Photos/Videos
- Rotate photos - Rotate left/right
- Attach note to photo/video
- Batch apply note on every photo/video
3. Change Photo Size
- 1/4 resolution
- 1/2 resolution
- Full resolution
4. Merge Photos
- Merge multiple photos into one big photo - You can merge photos vertically(skyscraper), horizontally(panorama) and N by N(frame)
- Merge multiple photos into animated GIF
5. Upload Photos/Videos to Twitpic
- Concurrent uploads of multiple photos and videos, which promises high performance
- Cancel upload anytime you want. You can just cancel or go back.
- Fine control on upload process - cancel and resume each of uploads
- Copy all Twitpic URLs to clipboard
- Optionally post a tweet containing Twitpic URLs. Long tweet is abbreviated using TwitLonger
Don't forget to give a try to Photo Sender Lite, which supports full functions of Photo Sender only with some restrictions.
- Bug fix for animated GIF on Internet Explorer
- Remove all temporary files