Introducing the easiest way to record and upload your iPhone 3GS videos to Twitter. With a sleek and easy to use interface, uploading videos to Twitter was never so appetizing.
√ Record a video from within the app or select one from your Camera Roll.
√ Resume a video upload if you get a call while the upload is in progress.
√ Set TweetVid to open your favorite Twitter app once the upload is complete.
√ Videos recorded from within the app are automatically saved to Camera Roll once upload is finished.
TweetVid uses the TwitVid uploading service to upload videos to your Twitter account. If you love TwitVid, Viddly, TweetReel, or Tweet Media, you'll be surprised at how simple and elegant the TweetVid experience is.
Requirements: Twitter account, iPhone 3GS with 3.1+, and internet connection (3g,WiFi,Edge).
Also, check out our other great apps: Stick It - Sticky Notes for iPhone, and Contact - Speed Dial,SMS,Email.
√ Fixed crash after selecting saved videos.
√ UI enhancement.
√ Added more Twitter clients to open after uploading.
√ and more to come soon..
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 16, 2009
- Social Networking
- 1.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (55)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (60)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Contact – Speed Dials for your Homescreen - Create Custom Icons!
• Notefuly (Free) - Reminders & Notes w/ Alarms
• Notefuly - Sticky Notes & Reminders w/ Sharing
• Sticky Notes iPad - Reminders & Notes App - with Alarms and Sharing
• Swine Flu 101
• Three Wolf Moon™ HowlTone Generator
• WebToolbox - 70+ Tools for Safari
• WebToolbox+ 60 Tools for Safari - HIGHLY USEFUL