This app was removed from the App Store.
Tweetfinity, for Twitter
iOS iPhone Social Networking
The smart and stylish alternative Twitter client for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Tweetfinity has been designed from the ground up to intelligently handle the varied connectivity conditions of mobile life on Twitter. A simple to use, yet powerful interface without any unnecessary clutter. Smart behaviour enables you to read and compose tweets anywhere, with support for multiple Twitter accounts, online services and a powerful in-app web browser... Tweetfinity is ready for you!
- Simple to setup and easy to use
- Works in whichever orientation you choose
- Offline support enabling you to read retrieved tweets/messages
- Send tweets, messages or retweets
- Tweets/messages composed whilst offline will be queued and sent when possible
- Take part in trending topics in any available location
- Powerful in-app web browser
- Send links to your favourite read-later services including Instapaper, Pocket or diigo
- Support for multiple Twitter accounts
- Share media with yFrog, TwitPic or TwitVid
- Shorten URLs with bit.ly, goo.gl, or is.gd
- Search for tweets or people
- Comprehensive profile viewer
- Full support for Retina displays on the iPhone and iPod Touch
What's New in 1.3.2
- Initial support for iOS 8, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
- Fixed issue whereby you could not add a new account
- Fixed issue with retweets being truncated
- Other bug fixes
Tweetfinity has and will never prompt you for a review. Your uninterrupted experience is of the upmost importance. If you have a minute or two and would like to leave a review, it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
What's New in 1.3.1
- Completely new look for people when looking at followers/following, accounts and searching
- Added a confirmation message when unfollowing by long pressing
- Improve handling of App Store links
- In app web browser now allows you to compose mail when tapping mail links
- Make it clearer when a link could not be loaded due to having no internet connection
- Fix composing tweets starting too far from the top on iOS 7
- Fixed issue with using TwitPic
- Many other fixed and enhancements
What's New in 1.3
This is the biggest update to date! With a fresh new look for iOS 7, fully optimised for the iPhone 5S and a brand new in-app web browser.
Other notable improvements include:
- It is now necessary to have a Twitter account to use the app
- Removal of the "Top Tweets" section, you should follow @twitter instead
- Numerous bugs fixed