Tweetfinity, for Twitter
iOS iPhone Social Networking
Tweetfinity is the swift and stylish Twitter client for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Redesigned from the ground up for iOS 8, it's quick to setup and easy to use. Fall in love with a colourful home timeline, which you can read in either portrait or landscape, with powerful controls just a tap away.
- Looks impressive on your iPhone 6, 6+ or new iPod Touch
- 1Password integration
- Quick and safe to setup
- Full support for iOS 8 share sheets
- Your tweets, mentions and retweets highlighted in colour
- Multiple Twitter accounts
- Quickly open links in-app, Safari or Chrome
- Support for iOS larger text sizes
- Works in portrait or landscape
For more information about Tweetfinity, visit tweetfinityapp.com.
- Fully optimised for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Application wide refinements to the look and feel, from tweets and messages to pull to refresh
- New design for the in-lined action bar and now available in more places
- Links can now be tapped directly or long press for more options
- Support for iOS share sheets. Your favourite apps will now appear automatically!
- Add support for 1Password when signing into Twitter and in the in-app web browser (iOS 8+ only)
- Can now open links in Safari or Chrome (if installed)
- Optimised the way that gaps in timelines are resolved, reducing the number of tweets retrieved and removing unncessary gaps
- Improvements to application startup speed
- Minimum iOS version now 7.x
- Fixed rare crash when resuming from background
- Fixed a bunch of issues with paging downwards in timelines
- Fixed some text clipping issues when looking at accounts or searching for people
- Clearing cache now works more reliably
- Fixed issue whereby trending topics were not refreshed correctly after changing location
- Fix issue whereby you could not open the users profile if their image had not downloaded