Tweetfinity for Twitter
iOS iPhone Social Networking
Tweetfinity is the swift and stylish Twitter client for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
It's quick to setup and easy to use, so why not fall in love with the colourful timelines, which you can read in either portrait or landscape, and powerful controls just a tap or swipe away.
- Looks impressive on your new iPhone X, 8 or 8 Plus
- Quick and safe to setup
- Browse Twitter chronologically without distracting promoted tweets
- Easily share content using the built-in share sheets
- Your tweets, mentions and retweets highlighted in colour
- Multiple Twitter accounts
- 3D Touch support
- Quickly open links in-app, Safari or Chrome
- Support for iOS larger text sizes
- Works in portrait or landscape
For more information about Tweetfinity, visit https://www.tweetfinityapp.com.
- Added 3D Touch support for profile images, message threads, #hashtags, @mentions and URLs
- New application shortcuts for Tweeting and Searching
- Additional haptic feedback on supported devices when pulling to refresh, liking and retweeting
- You can now mute users so you can continue to follow them, but will not see their tweets unless mentioned or in a thread
- Drastically improved performance of loading profile images. This should result in smoother scrolling on timelines.
- Tapping 'Rate in the App Store' will now take you directly to being able to write a review
- Improved quality of icons when using Accessibility Larger Text
- Performance increases communicating with Twitter
- Fix 'Share with Friends' remaining selected after use
- Fix issue with 'Checking follow status...' in Settings never finishing if you had no mail account
- Resolve people remaining highlighted when viewing their profiles
- Links should now highlight properly, rather than flicker
- Links will no longer remain highlighted when scrolling through timelines
- Tweets and replies to threads should appear immediately
- Correct issue stopping notification messages not showing in profile viewer
- Your reading position in timelines should now remain when new tweets arrive or you rotate your device