The Economist Think Space
Where do you get your ideas?
The Economist ‘Thinking Spaces’ app enables you to create, share & explore the spaces where you get your ideas, making it easier for you and your mind to spend a little time together, in unique and thought-provoking locations.
Create your own thinking space by taking a photo of your favourite location, using the iPhone camera. Then describe it, add audio tags to objects within your photo and upload. It’s that simple.
Browse the thinking spaces contributed by our global community of Economist readers on the go.
You can also discover, explore and share a world of fascinating new locations at http://thinkingspace.economist.com, the online home of your iPhone application. The website allows you to search by location, tags or popularity.
Updated name to Think Space
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 04, 2011
- Social Networking
- The Economist
- 0.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (8)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Economist GMAT Tutor
• Economist Radio, in other words
• Intelligent Life
• Intelligent Life on iPhone
• The Economist Anthology Series
• The Economist Espresso
• The Economist for iPad
• The Economist for iPhone
• The Economist Traveller Briefing - Britain
• The Economist Traveller Briefing - China
• The Economist Traveller Briefing - India
• The Economist Traveller Briefing - Russia
• The Economist Traveller Briefing - South Africa
• The Economist Traveller Briefing - South Korea
• The Economist Traveller Briefing- Brazil
• The Economist Traveller Briefings
• The Economist World in Figures iPhone edition
• The World in 2015: Insights & Predictions on Politics, Business & Finance
• Which MBA? 2011-12 from The Economist