** TEAMSPEAK for iOS HAS ARRIVED! **
This is an official app from the makers of TeamSpeak voice chat software.
** This version of our app may not work on iPhone 3G or iPod Touch 1st/2nd Gen older devices! We are working on possible fixes to support these older devices.
** Also, this app only works with TeamSpeak 3 (will NOT work with TeamSpeak 2).
If you experience a specific bug or crash issue please consider:
1) Rating our app on its overall features and functionality, not just your specific issue. In most cases our developers will find and squash bugs or fix crash issues quickly, especially if you can aid us with information regarding your hardware or environment, and how to reproduce the issue.
2) Identifying your hardware, describe your scenario, and visit our forums at http://forum.TeamSpeak.com to explain the steps used to reproduce your issue.
WE CANNOT REPLY TO REVIEWS SO PLEASE VISIT OUR FORUMS AT HTTP://FORUM.TEAMSPEAK.COM TO REPORT BUGS, ISSUES, OR TO SEEK FREE TECH SUPPORT FROM OUR COMMUNITY.
TeamSpeak software enables groups of people to speak with one another over any platform or operating system. For over 10 years TeamSpeak has become among the preferred voice chat solutions for online gamers, friends and family, and small businesses world-wide. Most TeamSpeak users typically connect to their guild or clan's TeamSpeak server to chat with fellow team mates, discuss strategy in real-time, or facilitate online events. With this app and TeamSpeak's cross-platform design you can connect to any TeamSpeak server running on Windows, Mac, or Linux operating systems and chat with users running the TeamSpeak client on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android. TeamSpeak for iOS is optimized to enhance your mobile device experience and keeps you connected with your peers while you're on-the-go.
You must be connected to a TeamSpeak 3 server to communicate with other users using TeamSpeak (directly connecting to users is not possible). For a list of public servers please download the TeamSpeak client for Windows, Mac, or Linux and choose Connections > Server List or contact your clan/guild/group's administrator for server connection information. To rent your own private server from one of our global Authorized TeamSpeak Host Providers please visit us at www.TeamSpeak.com.
* Universal app for iPhone/iPod/iPad
* Local bookmarks
* Multi-server connectivity
* Push-To-Talk (PTT) and voice activation
* Supports most common admin functions
* Send and receive text messages
* Identity and contacts management
* Detailed channel and player information
* Player status notifications
* Ongoing, free app updates
* iPhone 3GS or newer
* iPod Touch 3rd Gen or newer
Please visit our forums at www.TeamSpeak.com. We welcome your comments and feedback.
• Added support for setting priority speaker and channel commander.
• Added support for selectively showing ServerQuery clients based on a preference in the bookmark. Default is to not show ServerQuery clients.
• Added the ability to ban a client.
• Added support for editing virtual server host message and virtual server host message mode.
• Added preference for editing disconnect message.
• Added setting to determine if status should be set to away when the app is put into the background.
• Several other fixes and improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 23, 2012
- Social Networking
- TeamSpeak USA, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (12)
- 7.7 MB