iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Can’t seem to find enough time for everything on your to-do list? Enter TaskRabbit. We’re revolutionizing everyday work by providing you with an easy, trusted and safe way to get tasks done, so you can focus on the things you love.
With millions of homes cleaned, tons of groceries delivered, thousands of IKEA desks assembled, and loads of errands run, TaskRabbit is your solution for getting help with whatever you need, whenever you need it – including cleaning, handyman tasks, organization, deliveries and moving help.
• Access to a network of 30,000 pre-approved and background-checked ‘Taskers’ that have been carefully screened and interviewed to ensure that you have the best (and safest) experience getting your tasks done
• All tasks are fully insured up to $1M
• Seamless and responsive online communication
• No need for cash – you pay securely online only when the task is complete
• Honest ratings and reviews for Taskers
Describe your task with a few simple taps, and we’ll take it from there. The result: less time spent on chores and errands, and more time to make the most of your day.
We’re currently active in 19 cities and counting: San Francisco (Bay Area), New York City, Los Angeles & Orange County, London, Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Miami, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Antonio, San Diego, and Seattle.
Want to join our network of Taskers?
Head to https://www.taskrabbit.com/become-a-tasker
We’re constantly improving and tweaking our app to make it as easy as possible for you to take care of your to-dos. Some of the major updates in this latest release include:
- Tasker profiles for mobile! You now can see the profile of taskers, including reviews, tasker information, and the ability to hire per category.
- Directly hire your favorite Tasker. You now can hire a specific tasker to complete your task!
- Recent tasker history in the tray let’s you quickly find your latest taskers for quick rehire.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
148Apps —TaskRabbit Review