Big Emoji Keyboard - Stickers for Messages, Texting & Facebook
iOS iPhone Utilities
Send text messages using stickers, colors and fonts! In iOS 8, you can turn on the Big Emoji keyboard and use stickers right from the Messages app! Works with iMessage, Facebook, Twitter, and many more messaging apps too!
MAKE YOUR OWN EMOJI STICKERS from photos!
You can text them to anyone who can get picture texts, not just people with iPhones. You can send them for free over iMessage, other popular messaging apps, or as a text (MMS). Check if your phone company charges more for MMS compared to a normal text.
How to create your own emoji:
(1) In the Big Emoji app, tap "More", then "Create & Gift Emoji", then "Load Photo", and choose the picture.
(2) Move and zoom your photo, and use the eraser to cut out the shape for your emoji.
(3) Press save, and then tap one of the "+" icons to store your emoji.
(4) Now go back to the main screen, and check out your Custom Emoji pack (it's the one with the dotted circle icon). You can text with this new emoji like you normally would.
About 'Full Access'
To use the Big Emoji keyboard in iOS 8, it requires that the keyboard's “Full Access” setting be ON. Some of our users are concerned about what this means. It turns out, this is the only way iOS allows for images to be copy/pasted from our keyboard into another app (like Messages). Furthermore, this “full access” setting only gives us access to the Big Emoji keyboard. We have no access whatsoever to what you type in any other keyboard on your iPhone/iPad, and we never track any of the words or numbers you type.
* Fixed crash on startup some users reported (sorry).
* Fixed a keyboard bug where sometimes emoji would not paste into Messages
* Taco Emoji! New rainbow background!
* Fixed a bug where the Big Emoji icon would sometimes show a "2" badge when we really only meant "1" free emoji. (Might take a couple days for you to see the correct badge number on the icon.)