Big Emoji Keyboard - Stickers for Messages & Texting
Make beautiful texts using stickers, colors and fonts! In iOS 8, you can turn on the Big Emoji keyboard and use stickers right from the Messages app! Works with iMessage, email, and other messaging apps, and social networks too!
MAKE YOUR OWN EMOJI STICKERS from photos or web downloads!
You can text them to anyone who can get picture texts, not just people with iPhones. You can send them for free over iMessage, other popular messaging apps, or as a text (MMS). Check if your phone company charges more for MMS compared to a normal text.
If you setup your Facebook, Twitter, etc, in the Settings app, you'll be able to post directly to those services. If you have other popular messaging apps you can send with those too.
How to create your own emoji:
(1) Find a picture that you want to turn into an emoji. Transparent PNGs work best. Save it to your camera roll.
(2) In the Big Emoji app, tap "More", then "Create/Share Emoji", the "Load Photo", and choose the picture. (Crop/zoom it if you want.)
(3) Choose a "slot" where you want to store the emoji.
(4) Now go back to the main screen, and check out your Custom Emoji pack (it's the one with the dotted circle icon). You can text with this new emoji like you normally would.
* Custom stickers keyboard for iOS 8 users. You can use Big Emoji Stickers right inside the Messages app!
* Improved sizing for all versions of iOS.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- Focused Apps LLC
- 59.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (18)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (4751)