Stay In Touch - with you
Watch the screencast on YouTube to get a feel for the app:
Do you wish you'd see your friends more often?
Are you bad at staying in touch?
Could you use help organizing your social calendar?
If so, the Stay In Touch (SIT) app might be just the thing for you!
SIT helps you keep track of when you saw each friend last and reminds you when you should be getting in touch with them again.
- Search functionality to find friends
- Color indicators for a quick overview
- Friends ordered by who you should see first
- Switch reminder functionality on or off for each friend individually
- Choose how long beforehand that you want to see the reminder and at which time for each friend individually
- Choose how many days, weeks, months or years there should be between appointments for each friend individually
- Add a note to your last seen appointment
- A complete history of when you saw your friends (dates + notes)
- Date when you should make a next appointment automatically calculated for you
- Add friends manually, from your address book or from Facebook.
Follow the easy 4-step process in the user guide (part of the info screen) to get started!
- Manually adding of a friend is simplified
- Better calculation algorithme implemented
- Choose the time period for appointments and reminders: days, weeks, months, years
- Choose the time of the notification
- Latest history item in time will always be used for calculating when you should see someone again, not the latest date added anymore
- Deleting history items can be undone by clicking cancel
- Design optimalisation
- General bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 04, 2013
- Social Networking
- Heidi Brebels
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- 1.2 MB