The best digital storytelling app just got even better!
SonicPics makes digital storytelling fun and easy! Turn your photographs into narrated slideshow movies to share with your family and friends!
1. Add images from your photo library or snap new ones with your camera.
2. Arrange your photos however you would like.
3. Record a voiceover narrating your images as you swipe through them.
Once you are finished, you have an enhanced m4v movie with your images synchronized to your narration. You can share your recording with your family and friends.
- Create and narrate custom photo slideshows.
- Records your voice while you flip through your images.
- Automatically synchronizes your images to the audio recording.
- Publish your recordings to YouTube, share to your computer via wifi, save to your photo library, or email to your friends.
- Present your stories on the big screen using video out while recording or to watch recordings.
- Make .m4v movies of your images and narrations from your iPhone or iPod Touch or iPad.
- Record up to 60 minutes per session!
- Easy image selection and editing.
- Give images unique names and descriptions that can optionally be shown during recording.
- Build slide shows with photos from photo albums, camera roll or built in camera.
- Recordings processed right on your phone, no 3rd party service required!
- Intuitive user interface.
- Digital story telling
- Class field trip
- Podcast recording
- Video blogging
- New baby
- Lecture recording
- Creating Mini-presentations on the road
- Out with friends
- Travel Logs
- Conference notes
- Museum tours
- Create Audio books
- Lab notes
- Insurance claims
- Accident documentation
- Medical diagnosis / dictation
- Land surveys
- Real estate tours
- Home shopping
- New town experiences
- Staff introductions
- Photo tours
- Language instruction
- Helping boyfriend study names/faces before meeting girlfriend's family.
Make a great digital story now with SonicPics!
FIXED - Crashing issue experienced for some users when tapping the camera icon.
FIXED - Crashing issue when audio was missing from project
FIXED - Moved the camera button to the right side of the popover/slide-in so that the camera button isn't hidden on the iPad in some cases.
FIXED - Issue where rendering would be interrupted if an image was removed from the project.
FIXED - Several minor bugs and user interface issues.
If you enjoy using SonicPics, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 30, 2013
- Humble Daisy, Inc
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (90)
- 7.9 MB