Snap-Hack Pro for Snapchat - Screenshot save your photos and videos - Snaphack
*** - TOP 10 SOCIAL APP IN 62 COUNTRIES - ***
Snap-Hack - The ultimate Snapchat client
Save your snapchats to your camera roll without the sender knowing and view them as many times as you like for as long as you like!
No more 5 second glimpses.
Log into Snap-Hack with your Snapchat credentials and it will download any images and videos that you haven't yet opened in Snapchat.
When you get a Snapchat notification or see that you have new snaps, simply open Snap-Hack first, pull down to refresh, and it will grab your new snaps.
* - Supports both photos and videos.
* - Save received photos and videos to your camera roll/photo album so you can back them up and share them.
* - Forward photo's and video's to your other Snapchat friends.
* - Forward your snaps via email.
* - Post your received photo's on Facebook & Twitter.
* - The other user will never know you saved the message.
* - Send your own snaps, even from your camera roll/photo album.
* - Send video's longer than 10 seconds **
* - Post snaps to your story.
* - Add stickers and draw on your snaps, or send edited snaps back to others.
* - Very simple to use.
* - iOS 7 ready.
NOTE: Once you have viewed a snap in the official Snapchat app, it is deleted forever, so be sure to open them in Snap-Hack first.
*Disclaimer: Snap-Hack is not affiliated with Snapchat, Inc and you are advised to read the Snapchat terms of service before using Snap-Hack
**There is no limit on how long your video's can be, however they will be badly compressed if long and will not even send if too long. Snapchat limits the size of file that can be uploaded.
In this update I have added 3 of the most requested features, so please keep those App Store reviews coming:
*** You can add text to your images the same way that you do in the Snapchat app :)
*** You can now also post to your story from Snap-Hack :)
*** You can now send video's from your camera roll. There is no limit on how long your video's can be, however they will be badly compressed if long and will not even send if too long. Snapchat limits the size of file that can be uploaded.
Here's a few more improvements and fixes too:
** I have changed the icon again
** If an image fails to send, it returns you back to the image so you don't lose it and can try again.
** I've added an alphabet selector to the Friends list.
** Your list of snaps will she users display names instead of their usernames.
** A few bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 day ago
- Social Networking
- DAP Logic
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (34)
- 7.1 MB