When you are talking on Skype(or on VoIP app like Viber) and you realize, you need to record this since if you are talking on your iPhone, odds are you are not at your desk to take notes in the first place.
SkyRecorder allows to record conversation in iPhone/iPad while talking on Skype or some other major VoIP app. You can do that in following ways -
1. Make an Audio Call using Skype, set the volume max when you are talking on Skype.
2. After that return to Skyrecorder app and tap "Record" button.
(Speaker mode does not work from Skype update 5.0).
SkyRecorder on News:
App of the week for journalists: SkyRecorder, for recording Skype calls on iPhone/iPad
Even you can use this app as regular voice recording application.
・ Unlimited recording time
・ Restart recording after interrupt by incoming call on Phone
・ Supports external stereo mic (tested with Tascam iM2)
・ Audio files Export/Import over the USB using iTunes(*.wav only)
・ Supports any OS(Mac,Windows,Linux, etc) to play recorded files
・ Simple user interface
* This app is not affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by Skype Inc.
* The Skype word appears in any area that is trademark of Skype Inc.
* This app does not record Phone conversation.
* Keep in mind, you have to let the other people(you are talking with) know you are recording the conversation.
- Added Help Screen
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 17, 2013
- Social Networking
- eFUSION Co., Ltd.
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (16)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (29)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Body Massager - Creates a feeling of well-being
• Body Massager - Wellness relaxation
• Countdown ®
• LED Flashlight The Real Flashlight
• LED Flashlight+ The Real Flashlight
• LoopTube - Search and Autoplay YouTube Videos in a Loop
• LoopTube HD - Autoplay YouTube Videos in a Loop
• Rescue Zombies
• The Simplest way of Japanese Tea Ceremony
• Voice Recorder HD for Audio Recording, Playback, Trimming and Sharing
• eContact - Quick Design & Survey