Skype for iPad
iOS iPad Social Networking
Introducing the brand new Skype for iPad – simpler than ever with an even more powerful search.
Stay in touch with free video calls, voice calls and messaging on Skype.
· Find all of your friends and family in an instant - search for friends, groups, conversations or new contacts on Skype. With over 300 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
· Call your world for free - Free voice and video calls let you talk to your heart’s content with all your friends and family on Skype.
· Make low cost calls to mobiles and landlines - Keep in touch with anyone even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls to mobiles and landlines.
· Instantly get in touch - No matter where you are, your friends are always available with free instant messaging.
· Share moments - Send photos, record and send video messages, share your location or share web content with the people who matter most.
· Available for Apple Watch - see your notifications and chat on your Apple Watch so you’re always part of the conversation.
· Skype is available everywhere - on smartphones, tablets, Macs, PCs, and even TVs. Whatever your friends or family use, Skype is there. Simple.
Learn more at Skype.com
• iOS 7.0 or above (If you are using iOS 6 or earlier, you can download the last compatible version by tapping install/update and following the prompt to download.)
Easily open Microsoft Office documents, presentations and spreadsheets that have been shared in Skype.
Roses are red, Violets are blue, we’ve got brand new Valentines hearts … just for you.
Save a video you've received or video message you've recorded straight to your Photos.