This app was removed from the App Store.
MobileRSS ~ Google RSS News Reader
iOS iPhone News
MobileRSS is a fully-featured Google Reader client for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. We've built a ton of powerful and exclusive features onto an elegant and familiar design platform which makes reading the news fun again. We think you'll like it!
Here's what our users have to say:
"Best RSS app in the store, period." - intake66
"The game has changed. MobileRSS totally rules the RSS app field." - Mike21345
"I tried all the other major RSS readers and this one is *easily* the most functional and pleasant to use." - YesNoCancel
"This app is perfection." - Richardlent
"This update has brought the Old MobileRSS and the new together perfectly." - Envyzage
★ Detailed setup page allows full customization of your reading experience.
★ Feed and folder management make adding new feeds a cinch;
★ Effortlessly share your favorite articles via email, Facebook, Twitter, Instapaper and more.
★ Supports offline reading. Download everything via Wifi and read news from your favorite sources on the go.
★ Native support for iPhone 4 including the gorgeous Retina Display and background tasking.
★ Tons of other features like full screen article viewing, rotation lock, landscape view, swipe gestures, image saving and much more.
Connect with us on our blog at http://blog.nibirutech.com or contact our Support with questions, feedback and feature requests at email@example.com
- Option to return MobileRSS to the old version that many of our users love. Including the ability toggle full screen mode on/off and bring back the old post list layout including the ability to hide or show thumbnails.
- Support for iOS 3.0 (users who haven't upgraded to 4.0 can still use the latest version of MobileRSS)
- The ability to save images returns! Embedded Youtube clips are viewable directly in MobileRSS without issue, including in full screen mode. Copy and paste text in full screen mode, too.
- Sync on startup has been repaired and works perfectly again.For users on newer iPhones and iPod Touches who are multi-tasking on iOS4 we've made MobileRSS refresh automatically when it becomes active after running in the background for 5 minutes.
- Facebook sharing works much better and will no longer cause crashes
- Support for Google Reader "like"
- Bring back the ability of hiding "People you follow" and the old style of "swipe action bar" in posts list
- We’ve added a "Love MobileRSS" view (including a link to contact our support with comments and suggestions) accessible on the top-left of Home screen. We’ve moved the search for feeds "+" button to the “Edit” mode which is enabled by pressing the edit button opposite the heart.