Rebtel - Cheap international calls
iOS Universal Social Networking
Make high quality international calls to both mobiles and landlines for next to nothing. Rebtel will detect your best available connection type and set up your call via either a local phone line, mobile data or WiFi. This means you never have to worry about bad reception or your call dropping.
As a new user your first 3 minute call is on us, and if you sign up for a subscription you get a whole week free. You can cancel any time you want and for each person you successfully invite to Rebtel, you receive $5 free credits added to your balance. That’s a pretty sweet deal.
Why choose Rebtel?
• Our calls are internet-free. Our super smart system finds the best phone lines to connect your calls through so you don’t have to worry about bad reception or your call dropping.
• We’re cheap as hell. We consistently analyze traffic to give you the best possible deal and rates based on your calling behavior.
• With our ingenious app we can give you a unique experience with exceptionally low rates and stable phone lines. That’s why we connect more than a billion minutes of calling every year.
With Rebtel there are two ways that you can call internationally.
International calling for everyone, everywhere:
• With our subscriptions you can call as much as you want to any mobile or landline in more than 50 countries. Each payment is valid for one month and is renewed automatically at the end of the month.
• Or you can choose to pay as you go with World Credits to call any country in the world at the lowest possible rates.
Popular countries include Nigeria, Ethiopia, Cuba, India and Mexico.
Free international calls between Rebtel Users:
• Make free, unlimited and internet-free calls to friends in over 50 countries, as long as they have the app. We use real phone lines which means we can guarantee excellent call quality. So become a Rebel and start calling.
Popular countries include the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and France.
- Curious about your calling behavior? We’ll send you a monthly calling recap so you can really dig into the details
- We’ve made improvements to travel mode so that it’s even easier to avoid nasty roaming charges while traveling
- If you have Wi-Fi and phone lines selected in your call setup, we’ll check your Wi-Fi connection first and then pick the highest-quality connection type
Got feedback? We’d love to hear it! Send an email to email@example.com