PiFiDialer is a VoIP dialer. It works with PiFiZone platform. It has:
•On-screen display of Call Status
•On-screen display of Rate, Duration and Call Cost
•One-click access to history of data on CDRs and billing
1.Download the PiFiDialer software from AppStore.
2.Configure: Select Home > PiFiDialer. Set PIN obtained from PiFiZone or your service provider.
Make a call
1. Click the PiFiDialer icon on the desktop.
2. Input the phone number beginning with the country code. Use X to delete the digit last digit if you make a mistake.
3. Click the green call button.
4. Have a conversation.
5. Click the red hang up button to end the call.
View call records
1. Go to the main screen of PifiDialer.
2. Click CDR.
3. Input the date range and click Search.
input *100* to test the call quality
remove "User Name" and "Group ID" from Stettings.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 21, 2012
- Social Networking
- VIVE FZE
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.6 MB