NewsGator Social Sites 2010 for Good
iOS Universal Social Networking
In order to use this application, your company must have:
- NewsGator Social Sites server
- Good Dynamics server
- a valid license for NewsGator mobile clients
NewsGator Administrators should check with your NewsGator Account Manager for licensing requirements.
NewsGator Social Sites for the iPhone provides on-the-road users with direct access to their enterprise social computing environment. NewsGator Social Sites 2010 is the social computing environment most deeply integrated into the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 collaboration platform. The iPhone client gives users access to all the relevant updates from the their colleagues and communities in SharePoint 2010.
• Sending status updates, videos and photos to Social Sites
• Commenting on, sharing, marking “follow-up” and “liking” valuable updates
• Notifications when others comment on or like your updates
• Private messages to colleagues
• Participation in community discussions
• Targeted questions to a person or group and answering questions
• Viewing updates from a specific colleague or community
• View shared content libraries for colleagues and communities
• Contact information for colleagues
• Submit, vote and comment on ideas if the optional Idea Stream module is enabled on the server
• Follow news interests if the optional News Stream module is enabled on the server
Prerequisites: Please contact your organization’s NewsGator administrator before using this application. NewsGator Social Sites 2010 server software is required. NewsGator Social Sites Admins should check the NewsGator Support site for details.
- Upgraded Good SDK to 1.3.4042
- Many bug fixes