iOS iPhone Social Networking
Maha is a Twitter client, focusing on animations and interface.
Other apps give you themes to select, but never give you a full customization. Maha allows you to pick whatever color you want, tune your client with your taste!
With gorgeous animations, this app is also lightning fast , which can perform smooth animations even on iPhone 3G, give you another level of user experience.
Unlimited accounts support
Add geotag to your tweets
Username suggestion when composing tweet
Shortcuts to post tweets and navigation through different views
Full screen in-app map
Upload multiple images
Full error management on posting tweets/retweet/etc.
Block users and report spam (Only if you are not following him/her)
Read later (Instapaper + Read it later)
Custom background image
Simple to use, easy to understand
Maha does not support push notification.
4 years since the last update, I have rewritten everything!! Except I didn't...
Well, this update brings some pretty basic things, finally:
- Support screens larger than 4 inches
- 64bit support
- Use a newer (4 years old!) search API
And removed a lots of things, because the world is changing so fast, because many are gone :(
- Removed twitpic, yfrog, steply and img.ly support, because they are dead
- Removed URL shortening
- Removed build-in web view, SFSafariViewController is very good
- Removed twit longer support, because it doesn't have SSL
- Remove mobilizer, the service has been gone for longer than 2 years
There should be some more changes, but I messed up the commit history so I can't really tell...
148Apps —Maha Review