Little Blue Book
Little Blue Book helps you manage your Facebook friends and sort them into friend lists. Facebook friend lists make it possible to post status updates, photos and notes which only specific friends can see; Little Blue Book makes setting up and maintaining friend lists easy, putting you in control of how you communicate on Facebook with the people you know.
With Little Blue Book, you can:
- View your friends, sorted by a range of criteria, including first and last name, gender, hometown, location, schools, jobs and relationship status.
- Create and edit friend lists, for posting content to select subgroups of friends.
- See statistics on your friend lists, telling you which lists are subsets of other lists
- Set up automatic checks on your friend lists, and be warned if they don't pass; for example, you if you have a list named Best Friends and another named Close Friends, Little Blue Book can warn you if anyone's in Best Friends but not in Close Friends. You can also set up checks to ensure that specific lists don't share members.
As more of our acquaintances join Facebook, our social circles become increasingly complex, and friend lists become an essential part of maintaining one's privacy. Little Blue Book can help cut through the complexity.
Now runs in full-screen mode on the iPhone 5.
Stay tuned for more improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 03, 2012
- Social Networking
- Page 112
- 1.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data