This app was removed from the App Store.
iSipSimple - Simple basic Sip Client
iOS iPhone Social Networking
Try it out, test it. And upgrade to full version if you like it!
iSip Simple, is the Sip client on the go. Please check out our full version iSip for push notification service, speaker phone, call transfer and more ...
Just use any voip provider, you can make sip call with this application. You can also setup the SIP server in your own organization, with this application, your iPhone is your extension.
The iSip application works on both iphone and IPod Touch.
With this application, user can make cheap VOIP calls when his/her IPhone or IPod Touch is connected to the internet via WIFI.
(1) support SIP calls
(2) support G711 and GSM codec, iLibc and G722 codec for iPhone 3GS
(3) support to use alternative RTP port
(4) support stun server
(5) support global outbound proxy
(6) support proxy server for individual account
(7) shortcut to regular cellular network
(8) full VPN support for enterprise customers
(9) sip account setup wizard for more than 60 sip providers
(1) This is SIP client software on iPhone, you need to have SIP account from SIP provider in order to use this software.
(2) SKYPE is not sip protocol, so this app does not support SKYPE account.
(3) Please refer http://www.vnet-corp.com/support.htm for more detail information.
(4) Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Please check with your service provider before you use SIP call over 3G or Edge network.
(5) Changes in prefix settings:
Now we have prefix for each account, the prefix for each account only works for calls made from address book.
When the per-account prefix is not set, the prefix in setting will be used, it works for all calls
Don't hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions about this app.
fix iOS5 issue