InsTrack for Instagram
iOS Universal Social Networking
InsTrack is the most popular app for Instagram analytics and community management. It provides powerful analytics and deep insights that empower brands to understand their community and evolve creatively. InsTrack is perfectly suited for small businesses, influencers, celebrities, solopreneurs, marketers and serious Instagrammers.
- Deep media analysis with advanced filtering and search
- Powerful competitor and hashtags tracking
- Smart scheduler with automatic scheduling, easy rescheduling and interactive preview
– Notification for followers count changes (gain/loss)
– Handle accounts up to 100k followers
– Fully featured user profile with slideshow
– Interactive and fun
– Fast and intuitive
* Free Features:
– Login using Instagram account
- Account information bar
– Following and unfollowing
– Weekly engagement ranks
– Smart scheduler (Current Version)
- Accounts Comparison (Current Version)
- Audience Analysis (Current Version)
* Pro Subscription Premium Features:
- Media Analysis
- Media Ranks
- Post Habits
- Engagement Analysis
- Comments Search
* Advanced Subscription Premium Features:
- All Pro Subscription premium features
– Multiple Accounts
- Media Advanced Search and Filtering
- Hashtags Tracking
- Custom Feeds
You need an Instagram account to use this app!
This app is not affiliated with Instagram
* InsTrack Premium Subscription Terms:
• InsTrack subscription includes the following auto-renewal premium plans: Pro and Advanced.
• Each subscription plan is available for a period of 1 month or 1 year.
• Depending on the subscription type chosen at time of purchase, you'll be charged either ($4.99) for Pro Monthly Plan, ($35.99) for Pro Yearly Plan, ($9.99) for Advanced Monthly Plan or ($46.99) for Advanced Yearly Plan.
• A 7-day free trial period is available for the Advanced Yearly Plan. If the subscription is not cancelled before the trial period expires, your iTunes account will be charged ($46.99) for the Advanced Yearly Plan.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Depending on the subscription type chosen at time of purchase, you'll be charged either ($4.99) for Pro Monthly Plan, ($35.99) for Pro Yearly Plan, ($9.99) for Advanced Monthly Plan or ($46.99) for Advanced Yearly Plan.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
As you may have read in the press recently, Facebook has decided to suddenly shutdown many of Instagram API endpoints ahead of schedule in an effort to protect users’ privacy. While we support the initiative of protecting users’ privacy, this change came as a shock to all developers and customers. You may have noticed that some features suddenly stopped working. In this update, we had to remove all features that were using deprecated Instagram API endpoints as they can no longer work.
Here is a list of all changes:
- Competitors section is not renamed to Accounts. It’ll be used to display all your accounts with the ability to compare them. Tracking competitors is no longer possible. In the near future, we’ll allow business accounts to track other business accounts.
- Custom feeds can no longer take users as sources. Only hashtag sources are possible.
- Audience section includes only followers and following history charts. Other charts have been removed as they can’t be generated anymore.
- You can’t view other user profiles inside the app, but you'll be able to jump to user profile on Instagram and perform any actions needed.
- You can’t view other user profile pictures or full names
- You can’t follow/unfollow other users inside the app
- You can’t like/unlike any posts inside the app, but you'll be able to jump to posts on Instagram and perform any actions needed.
- You can’t get list of likers for any posts. Only comments are possible.
- Media Analysis is now limited to only 1000 posts due to Instagram rate limit being heavily reduced from 5000 to 200 per hour
All other app features are not affected.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we'll continue working hard to add more exciting features to InsTrack app.
Thanks for your understanding and your trust.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @instrack.app