Hootsuite: Schedule Posts for Twitter & Instagram
iOS Universal Social Networking
Share and schedule posts from your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts all from one app.
Hootsuite is the world's most popular social media management app and is FREE for up to 3 social network accounts. Want to manage more accounts? You can upgrade to a Hootsuite Pro plan for $14.99 USD per month and receive a 30-day free trial (more details below).
What people are saying:
"Excellent... Hootsuite's beauty is its streamlined nature." – PC Magazine
"...offers unrivalled features like post scheduling and statistics tracking." – CNET
"This is no doubt the best client for professional social media users" – Engadget
"The app looks lovely, and if multiple [social] accounts are your thing, it works wonders." – MacWorld
Use the Hootsuite Mobile App to:
* Bring the power of Hootsuite into the palm of your hand
* Share messages with your favourite social networks within one app
* Use AutoSchedule to spread messages out over a number of days, which is great for time management
* View and manage all of your favourite social networks from one place
* Use the Ow.ly link shortener to track click-through stats
Start your free trial by upgrading to Hootsuite Pro for $14.99 USD per month. This will give you access to manage more social networks, remove ads, and access additional powerful features on Hootsuite.com.
Subscriptions are auto-renewing and will be charged to your iTunes account automatically after your free trial.
If you wish to cancel your account, you must do so via your iTunes Account Settings which can be found within Hootsuite by visiting the Settings page and choosing to "Downgrade."
Terms of service: https://hootsuite.com/legal/terms
A few quick updates in time for the holidays
- Ever want to search on Twitter by location? By language? By both? Now you can in the newly updated Search editor. Just enter a search and then you can edit or refine the search. Be sure to save the search so you can refer to it later.
- Rich notifications for Instagram have been enabled so it's even easier to schedule your updates.
As with all our updates, we're always looking for your feedback. You can reach out to us on Twitter @HootsuiteMobile or from the Settings screen in the app. Happy holidays!