Hootsuite: Schedule Posts for Twitter, Instagram & More
iOS Universal Social Networking
Share and schedule posts from your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts all from one app.
Hootsuite is the world's most popular social media management app and is FREE for up to 3 social network accounts.
What people are saying:
"Excellent... Hootsuite's beauty is its streamlined nature." – PC Magazine
"...offers unrivaled features like post scheduling and statistics tracking." – CNET
"This is no doubt the best client for professional social media users" – Engadget
"The app looks lovely, and if multiple [social] accounts are your thing, it works wonders." – MacWorld
Use the Hootsuite Mobile App to:
* Bring the power of Hootsuite into the palm of your hand
* Share messages with your favourite social networks within one app
* Use AutoSchedule to spread messages out over a number of days, which is great for time management
* View and manage all of your favourite social networks from one place
* Use the Ow.ly link shortener to track click-through stats
The Hootsuite mobile app is the perfect companion to your Hootsuite account. Get started right from the mobile app!
Sign up for Hootsuite for FREE at www.hootsuite.com
Welcome to Hootsuite v3! This update is jam-packed with top requested features, so take it for a test drive and let us know your feedback on Twitter - @HootsuiteMobile.
- View all your scheduled messages in the new Publisher section. From there, you can view and edit messages scheduled for any of your social networks.
- Using Hootsuite with your team? Approve messages drafted by team members within the Publisher section.
- You can now share videos to Facebook Profiles, Facebook Pages, Instagram, and Twitter!
- Trying to mention someone in a post but not sure what their exact handle is? You can now lookup users while you type your message. Just add an “@” and start searching.
- You can now use a custom URL or Ow.ly when shrinking your links.
- Whether you pronounce it “GIF” or “JIF” you can now post them directly to Twitter.
- Curious how many clicks your links are getting? We’ve moved stats into your “My Tweets” stream, so you can see how many clicks a Tweet with an Ow.ly link has received.
- Want to learn more about how to succeed on social media? Check out the link to “Podium” in Settings. From there you can sign up to take free social media courses.
If you like the improvements in this version please leave a rating. If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help or visit http://hootsuite.com/help. We're happy to help!