Hootsuite: Schedule Posts for Twitter, Instagram & More
iOS Universal Social Networking
Share and schedule posts from your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts all from one app.
Hootsuite is the world's most popular social media management app and is FREE for up to 3 social network accounts.
What people are saying:
"Excellent... Hootsuite's beauty is its streamlined nature." – PC Magazine
"...offers unrivaled features like post scheduling and statistics tracking." – CNET
"This is no doubt the best client for professional social media users" – Engadget
"The app looks lovely, and if multiple [social] accounts are your thing, it works wonders." – MacWorld
Use the Hootsuite Mobile App to:
* Bring the power of Hootsuite into the palm of your hand
* Share messages with your favourite social networks within one app
* Use AutoSchedule to spread messages out over a number of days, which is great for time management
* View and manage all of your favourite social networks from one place
* Use the Ow.ly link shortener to track click-through stats
The Hootsuite mobile app is the perfect companion to your Hootsuite account. Get started right from the mobile app!
Sign up for Hootsuite for FREE at www.hootsuite.com
- Added support for Quoted Tweets! You can now see them in streams and create them by tapping the Retweet icon and choosing Quote. Be sure to leave the Twitter link intact (no need to shorten it).
- Got an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus? Check out our new Quick Actions by pressing hard on the Hootsuite icon to quickly share an update, snap a selfie, or search on Twitter.
- Another nice feature for the new devices, press lightly on links to see a preview and press deeper to open the article.
- Streams will now automatically refresh if there is new content.
- Don’t you hate it when you enter a comment with a typo on Instagram? You can now delete your comments and any comment on your own posts. No @allierus’s were harmed in the testing of this feature… just embarrassed.
- Twitter now treats all links as https so the character counter has been updated accordingly. In case you have messages scheduled that are exactly 140 characters and include a link, you should update them.
Thanks again for the feedback about our recent iPad changes. If you haven’t yet, please leave your feedback at http://ow.ly/app
As always, we appreciate your ratings. Have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us on Twitter @HootsuiteMobile or from the Settings page in the app.