iOS Universal Social Networking
GroupMe - A Home for All the Groups in Your Life.
Family. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. Teams. Vacations. Greek Life. Bands. Faith Groups. Events.
“Lifechanger.... utterly indispensable”
Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they don’t have the app, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
You’re in charge! Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
SAY MORE THAN WORDS
With an extensive set of exclusive emoji, you can express yourself in a whole new way.
THE WHOLE INTERNET IN YOUR GROUP
Meme images, search for and send GIFs and videos, and see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat.
SHARE NOW, RELIVE LATER
The gallery saves your memories. Easily explore the photos and videos shared in your group now, or later.
LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND
With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one.
CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE
Including from your computer at groupme.com
Stay in touch whether you’re separated by a hallway or a hemisphere. Get your group together.
We want to hear your feedback!
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
Made with love in New York
TL;DR - Dark Mode! We love getting your feedback, so please keep it coming. The new release includes:
· Dark Mode! It covers the main screens (stay tuned for more), and can be enabled from the app Settings. Great for using GroupMe in the middle of the night!
· It is now possible to change the phone number associated with your GroupMe account from within the app.
· Fixed a bug that would cause duplicates to appear in the gallery.
· It is now possible to save a received video message.
· GroupMe is now compliant with Apple's App Transport Security tech.
For more information, please visit our support page: http://groupme.com/help