iOS Universal Social Networking
GroupMe - A Home for All the Groups in Your Life.
Family. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. Teams. Vacations. Greek Life. Bands. Faith Groups. Events.
“Lifechanger.... utterly indispensable”
Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they don’t have the app, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
You’re in charge! Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
SAY MORE THAN WORDS
With an extensive set of exclusive emoji, you can express yourself in a whole new way.
THE WHOLE INTERNET IN YOUR GROUP
Meme images, search for and send GIFs and videos, and see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat.
SHARE NOW, RELIVE LATER
The gallery saves your memories. Easily explore the photos and videos shared in your group now, or later.
LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND
With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one.
CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE
Including from your computer at groupme.com
Stay in touch whether you’re separated by a hallway or a hemisphere. Get your group together.
We want to hear your feedback!
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
Made with love in New York
The GroupMe team is working to improve the client so that all users can enjoy GroupMe.
Details about improvements in this version include:
· Voice-over no longer suffers from attachment detachment disorder and can now navigate through the attachments tray without having to be forced to go there.
· Media search tab within the attachment tray now allow users to access it's contents via voice over.
· Voice-over for camera roll has been improved and will now announce buttons for taking pictures, selecting from your albums, and sharing a document.
· Voice-over should no longer get lost after cancelling out of sharing media.
· In an attempt to stop the bots from taking over, we have eliminated the ability to make Zo or any other bot a group owner.
· General improvements of voice-over read outs.
As always, we love hearing what you think, so please consider leaving a review! For more information, please visit our support page: http://groupme.com/help