Grindr Xtra - Gay, same sex, bi, social network to chat and meet guys
iOS Universal Social Networking
More men, photos, and options for the guy on the go. Enjoy advanced features that only the world’s largest mobile gay dating and social network can offer.
Over 2 million guys in 196 countries use Grindr every day. Grindr finds guys close to you for chatting and meeting anywhere in the world. Find your perfect guy right now.
Enjoy the premium features of Grindr Xtra:
• Never see banner ads
• Never miss a message with push notification alerts
• Attract more attention by adding multiple Grindr Tribes to your profile, perfect for the man who’s not just a Bear or a Jock
• View up to 300 guys
• Swipe quickly through profiles and views
• Use advanced filters like body type, ethnicity and relationship status to find exactly your type of guy
• Keep your sexy selections in touch and avoid those who aren’t a match with unlimited favorites and blocks
• And much more
Gay chatting, dating and playing are only a few taps away.
Grindr has multiple subscription options to choose from starting as low as $5.00 per month.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current 30, 90, 180, or 365 day subscription period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to take effect.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Note: Only adults 18 years or older are allowed to use Grindr and Grindr Xtra.
Check out :
Grindr’s terms of service at: grindr.com/terms-of-service
Time for a small update. Here's what's new in version 2.2.3:
+ Fixed several major crashes
+ Small UI fixes to make the app feel smoother
+ Changes to our reporting process to help detect SPAM
+ Other small 'under-the-hood' tweaks
As always, if you experience problems with the app, please contact our support team by tapping 'Help' in the side menu.