This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Social Networking
GeoClique is a social media and photo sharing service for people who just want to be social and not have to worry about playing games or competing with other users. We use a post/comment model with simple privacy levels and private conversations so you always know your target audience. Join us today and become an active part of the "Clique"!
Version 1.2.0 of GeoClique for iOS is the long-awaited update that has been completely rewritten from the ground up to eliminate issues that were created in the previous version in order to enhance stability and usability. This release includes:
• Added support for iOS 6, iPhone 5, and iPod 5th gen devices (4-in screens)
• Better session management for fewer login-related crashes. This will require a new login immediately after updating the app.
• Entirely new, cleaner layout of stream objects, comments, and cliques (formerly conversations)
• Pull down to refresh works on way more screens now
• Pull up to load more on most of the same screens (where it made sense to do so)
• See comment count and like posts directly from the main streams without having to load the detailed post
• Larger images in all streams and cliques (all full-screen aware)
• Image dimensions are now passed back in our API to allow for proper sizing of photos before they've been loaded. This avoids the jumping screen and overlapping posts from previous versions
• New message composer that includes support for trending hash tags, mentioning of friends, photo attachments, video linking (YouTube & Vimeo for now), and privacy/sharing settings
• Like comments from within a post detail screen
• Newly formatted user profile screen with relationship management and the ability to start a new conversation with the user
• Find out who is participating in a clique before you post away
• Create new cliques right from within the app. Descriptions can be added for viewing on the website
• Better support for URL clicking and browsing directly in the app
• Fixed alignment issues with overlapping posts and cut-off text statuses
• Added more visual indicators for network status and loading issues
It is important to note that we are in the beginning stages of adding location support and check-in ability to GeoClique. To date, we've added the following:
• Check-ins done through the website are rendered in this version of the app as static maps.
• Static maps are displayed in the streams as well as in the post details. These maps are not yet interactive. Future versions of GeoClique for iOS will enable more interactive features.