Foursquare - Find Places to Eat, Drink, and Visit
iOS Universal Food & Drink
Foursquare is now available for Apple Watch.
Foursquare is your ultimate city guide, in your pocket. Find the best places to eat, drink, shop, or visit — in any city in the world. Access over 60 million short reviews from local experts. Traveling or looking to discover new places nearby? Get the free iPhone and iPad app today.
• Tell Foursquare your favorite things and the app gets to know you.
• Search for the best restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops, and more.
• Read short reviews and never miss out on the best thing to order or experience.
• Save places you want to go, so you never forget.
“The new Foursquare, like Netflix, takes a lot of the work out of finding the right thing for the right moment.” — The Verge
How It Works:
Tell Foursquare what you like — be specific, like “craft beer” or “fried chicken,” or more general, like “outdoor seating” or “romantic places.” Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
Want to check in, keep up, and meet up with friends?
Download our companion app, Swarm.
A note on battery –
We've spent years developing the location technology that powers Foursquare, making it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This Foursquare update includes:
- Found a place for dinner, and want a great place to go before for a quick drink? On each place’s page, you can now search for nearby places with a single tap.
- Looking at a place, and want to see bigger photos? When you’re flipping through their photos, we added a toggle so you can see them as full-size images or little thumbnails.
We also made some improvements to make the app run faster, and made a lot of other little improvements. Happy exploring!