Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline, from Jeego
Our Cover Photos app is FREE for a limited time only!
We provide a huge selection of quality pictures to customise the Cover Photo of your Facebook Page Timeline.
Some pictures are created in-house while others are licensed from our partners.
We have everything from beautiful, quirky and witty to random, funky and fun.
Personalise with photos and text and if you’re the creative type you can design your own cover to be published in the app (providing we like it!).
With this app you can do something different with your Cover Photo every day.
The app is constantly updated and you'll find the latest additions in the 'new' section.
Download now and all the Cover Photos are free to use. Choose the one you want and the application will upload it to Facebook.
The Facebook logo and name are trademarks of Facebook Inc with which this app is not in any way connected.
FAQ - WHY CAN'T I FIND THE 'JEEGO FB COVERS' ALBUM?
This is probably because you haven't given the app permission to create a photo album and post pictures. You can follow the guide below to rectify this.
3. Go to your desktop and login to Facebook.
4. Choose ‘Privacy Settings’ from the dropdown menu on the Facebook page.
5. Click edit settings for ‘Ads Apps and Websites’
6. From the list ‘Apps you use’ click ‘Edit settings’
7. Click edit for ‘Cover Photos, from Jeego’ and then click ‘Remove app’
8. Confirm ‘Remove’ on a pop up window.
Then go back to your app – go to the info page and log out from Facebook. Close and then reopen the app. After you login you will be asked for your authorisation. You must tap the ‘Install’ button in the top right corner of the page and then on next page please tap ‘Allow All’.
minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 16, 2013
- Social Networking
- Jeego Ltd
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (34)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (78)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• PingSome ecards - personalised and animated cards for Birthday, Christmas and Holiday