Color Text Messages + Scrolling
iOS Universal Social Networking
NEW Scrolling Text Edition! No more boring text messages! Spice them up with color, images, and NOW SCROLLING TEXT!
🎯 New! SCROLL text INSIDE color bubbles!!! 🏆
Send colorful messages to: Cell Phones (MMS), iPhones, iPads, iPods, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Copy & Paste.
Color Text Messages PLUS Scrolling is an easy-to-use Message Designer allowing you to customize:
💢 Bubble Background Colors
🐸 Bubble Background Photos
🏁 Scrolling Speed ★ NEW! ★
⛵ Text Color
🎯 Font Style
🍀 Font Size
🎩 Clip Art & Symbols
😄 Color Emoji Symbols
👧 Your Photos as Background
👀 Animated Backgrounds ★ NEW! ★
💈 Gradient Color Bubbles ★ NEW! ★
🏆 Text Placement
💘 Text Opacity
🔥 Text Drop Shadow
★ NEW! SCROLLING TEXT! Now you can blow your friends away when they receive one of your Color Text Message that optionally SCROLLS your text INSIDE the color bubble! You have to see it to believe it! (Screenshots can't do it justice, as you don't see the scrolling effect.)
★ UPLOAD your own photos and backgrounds from your device's photo library or camera.
★ NEW BACKGROUND IMAGES DELIVERED REGULARLY directly to your device via our servers. No need to wait for an app update to get new, fun images.
★ SAVE YOUR FAVORITE scrolling messages for quick access.
★ VIEW REAL TIME ideas of how others are using the app and share your fun scrolling messages.
DO EVEN MORE AND SAVE $$$! This app is also bundled in the CLIPish Pro Suite app. To do everything this app does AND MUCH MORE, rather than buying this individual app, you may want to consider getting the all-in-one CLIPish Pro Suite--10 APPS IN ONE for only $2.99!
Sending a Scrolling Text Message to your friends is easy:
1. Tap on the Pick Background tab and choose a Background color or image for your text message bubble.
2. Use the simple text editor to enter the message you want to have scroll over the background. You can customize the font style, color, size, and scrolling speed. (For a static, non-scrolling message, tap on the Animation button to turn off scrolling.)
3. Tap on the SHARE button to share the scrolling text message with your friends. When your friend gets the message, he'll be asking you, "How did you do that?!?!?"
Watch Video Tutorial here: http://vimeo.com/40023754
* A NOTE ABOUT COMPATIBILITY WITH NON-iPHONE USERS: Depending on what cell network and type of cell phone the person you're sending to has, some of the scrolling messages you send via text messaging may not work. This has nothing to do with the app, but is a factor of the compatibility between: 1) your device, 2) your network provider or wifi, 3) the other person's network provider or wifi, and 4) the other person's cell phone. See http://clipish.net/support for more details.
*NOTE: Once the text message is created, tap SHARE and Text message, then just "paste" it in the input field of the person you want to send it to.
*NOTE: After pasting the scrolling text message in the Message app, the image will not appear to scroll until AFTER you tap Send from the Message app.
Some images featured are public domain. If you believe your work has been included in err, please let us know so it can be removed immediately.
✍ WRITE US! Input and suggestions welcome, and we're always here to help: email@example.com
Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :)
★ ENHANCED! Full support for iOS 6.0.
★ ENHANCED! Now supports the new 4" display on the iPhone 5.
★ ENHANCED! The Recents tab is now "bottomless." In other words, you can scroll down endlessly on the page without ever having to tap a Load More Images button, it will just do it automatically.
★ ENHANCED! App now uses the latest Tumblr APIs, letting you specify posting settings (Private, Tags, etc.) when posting to Tumblr.
★ ENHANCED! You can now save animated images to your photo library and NOT lose the animation! The Photo app will NOT show the images as animated, but they are, and can be inserted into emails, text messages, other apps, etc. from your photo library and they will still be animated (either using copy and paste or inserting directly into another app that supports pulling images from your photo library).
★ ENHANCED! Landscape mode is now supported when importing images into a Favorites folder when on an iPad.
- CHANGED: The Favorites tab has been renamed to My Library and the Recent tab has been moved to the last tab.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the Keyboard wouldn't come up in searches, entering text for Facebook, etc.
- Gift App button has been added to the Home page.
- The app now has better warning messages if the user hasn't granted the app permission to save to, or import from, their photo library.