This app was removed from the App Store.
CLIPish FAMILY - Family-Friendly Version of Popular CLIPish App
iOS Universal Social Networking
This is the Family Friendly version of the popular CLIPish app. Ideal for younger children, this version: 1) Keeps the Rating Filter set to the strictest level, 2) Removes the Search tab, and 3) Removes the Recents tab.
This version of CLIPish is your all-in-one image app with complete access to thousands of images, including:
★ Clip Art
All for one-tap easy sharing with:
★ MMS Text Messages
★ iWork Apps
❝CLIPish is the be-all, end-all universal app for animations and clip art. You really can find just about anything in this app and can’t beat the sheer volume of material here. You’ll definitely want to check out CLIPish!❞ ~ AppAdvice, Nov. 9, 2010
★ BROWSE THOUSANDS of Animations, Clip Art, Emoticons, Wallpapers, Photos and Videos.
★ SEND using Facebook, Twitter, MMS Text Messaging and Email.
★ SEARCH for ANY specific item, such as "Easter Bunny," "Good morning," "I love you," etc.
★ REMOVE WATERMARKS OPTION allows you to remove the CLIPish watermark from all images.
★ PERSONALIZE images by adding text to any image or animation. Adjust font, color, size, and placement.
★ ONE-TAP SEND button for quick sharing within CLIPish, or SAVE your favorite items for quick insertion later via your Photo Library.
★ OVER 600 FACEBOOK & TWITTER ICONS AND SYMBOLS to dress up your status and wall postings.
★ UPDATE your Facebook or Twitter status with or without an attached image.
★ UPDATED DATABASE of new images delivered regularly directly to your device via the CLIPish servers.
★ CROP AND ROTATE images before sending.
★ PUSH NOTIFICATION when new images have been added to the master library.
★ WORKS on both the iPhone and iPod Touch.
* A NOTE ABOUT COMPATIBILITY WITH NON-iPHONE USERS: Emailing images works with pretty much anyone, but depending on what cell network and type of cell phone the person you're sending to has, some of the images you send via text messaging may not work. This has nothing to do with CLIPish, but is a factor of the compatibility between: 1) the iPhone, 2) your network provider, 3) the other person's network provider, and 4) the other person's cell phone. See http://clipish.net/support for more details.
* FAST INTERNET CONNECTION RECOMMENDED: Due to the extensive server-side communication for downloading images, CLIPish works best for users with a strong 3G signal or WiFi connection. CLIPish is NOT recommended for users with Edge, slower connections, and/or weak signals. See http://clipish.net/support for more details.
* A NOTE ABOUT ANIMATIONS ON FACEBOOK: You can send all the images and videos found in CLIPish to Facebook, including Animations, HOWEVER, Facebook converts all animations to still images. Facebook does not allow animations to "play" on their site.
Some images featured are in the public domain. If you believe your work has been included in err, please let us know so it can be removed immediately.
✍ WRITE US! Input and suggestions always welcome, and we're always here to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :)
★ ENHANCED! Full support for iOS 6.0.
★ ENHANCED! Now supports the new 4" display on the iPhone 5.
★ ENHANCED! Hundreds of wallpapers for the 4" iPhone 5 display.
★ ENHANCED! Support has been added to adding Shelves and Skins for the 4" iPhone display.
★ ENHANCED! App now uses the latest Tumblr APIs, letting you specify posting settings (Private, Tags, etc.) when posting to Tumblr.
★ ENHANCED! A new option has been added to the Crop tool that allows you to set the aspect ratio to that of the new Facebook "Cover Photos." This makes it a snap to find and create perfectly sized Cover Photos for the top of your Facebook page with the new Timeline layout.
- CHANGED: The Favorites tab has been renamed to My Library.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the Keyboard wouldn't come up in searches, entering text for Facebook, etc.
- When you remove the tagline for your Facebook posts, it now keeps the area blank instead of replacing it with Facebook's default tagline.
- Gift App button has been added to the Home page.
- The app now has better warning messages if the user hasn't granted the app permission to save to, or import from, their photo library.
- Fixed bug where app would crash after using the Save ALL button in a Favorites folder.