City Stream is a community photostream that enables you to see what's happening around town through pictures taken from iPhones.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
Take a picture of what you're currently doing and share it with others.
WHAT ARE OTHER PEOPLE DOING IN MY CITY?
Sit back and watch the photostream of pictures taken near you or communicate with others around you by commenting on their photos.
WHO POSTS THE BEST PHOTOS?
Vote for your favorite photos around you.
Easy to join, simple to use. No registration required.
Check out http://city-stream.com/ to learn more and view the City Stream from your browser.
Interact with others in the City Stream community through photos.
If you're trying to decide what to do tonight, check the map to see where all the photo activity is. If you're at a cool event, take some pictures and add them to the CityStream. If you're on a trip to a new city, take some geo-tagged photos of your experience.
- Browse Photos taken around your city/town
- Watch a slideshow of pictures near you
- Upload and geo-tag photos from your phone's camera or photo library
- Add a caption or tag to your photos
- No user registration required
- Rate and comment on photos taken by others
- See a map of photos from people in your area
- Subscribe to RSS feeds of your friends' pictures
Visit http://city-stream.com to view photos, provide feedback, request help, or suggest new features.
fixed two major problems. Many of the buttons were missing and new users didn't have default settings.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 15, 2009
- Social Networking
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (35)
- 0.2 MB