iOS Universal Social Networking
The #1 Blogger editor for your iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac!
BlogTouch is the most powerful Blogger/Blogspot mobile editor.
It's designed to ease your work so you can manage an unlimited number of blogs by publishing, editing and removing posts, pages and comments.
You like to share your story with everyone. But you don't live your life in front of a computer, so every time inspiration comes this application will help you share your ideas. When you are on the go or sitting on a cosy couch don't forget to take your gadget and start typing.
• Work remotely, directly from your phone
• Publish, update and remove posts and pages
• Check and reply to comments
• Use the advanced rich text editor for better blogging
• Work offline and publish articles only when you are ready. With automatic backup and synced copies you will never loose your ideas
• Switch between multiple accounts and blogs
• Edit pictures directly in the post
• Everything is accessible, it doesn't matter if your article was already added with Blogger or if you just added it with BlogTouch
• Manage published, draft and offline posts and pages
• Create scheduled posts for later publishing
• Safely delete your articles by sending them to the recycle bin (offline storage)
• Write with your voice using the device audio keyboard feature
• Filter and sort by title, date created, date modified and comments count
• Easily preview your articles
• Set application password
• Share posts with any app or service
RICH TEXT EDITOR
• Format text (bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, super/sub script), change fonts, text color and style or alignment
• Add pictures from camera, gallery or web URLs
• Control pictures size live by touch and drag
• Embed video from Youtube or Vimeo
• Add tables, lists or links
• View and edit HTML content
• Suggest Tags/Labels: the application will suggest relevant labels based on your content so it will be easier for you to define and publish your article
• Comments Sentiment Analysis: Each comment will receive a sentiment score (positive, neutral or negative) so you can clearly see the readers feelings about your post
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Set the default font, font size and photo size for all your posts under Settings
• Select photos from iCloud Drive
• Filter by title on the iPhone version
• iPhone X full support
• (De)activate photo compression in Settings
• Introduced photos standard sizes (small, medium, large, x-large)
Bug fixes, improvements:
• Better photo compression
• Better help content
• Fixed some photo upload issues
• General functionality and usability improvements