This app was removed from the App Store.
AIM: Free SMS, Chat, Group Chat, Voice Messages
iOS iPhone Social Networking
We've been listening to your feedback and we've rethought our app to provide a cleaner, richer experience that is designed for the latest iPhones. We're always happy to hear from you so please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can make the app even better!
AIM is the best way to keep in touch with people and groups, no matter where they are. With AIM, you can chat with friends on AIM, Facebook and Google Talk. You can also start or join a group chat, send voice messages, share images and your location, and continue conversations with your desktop and web clients seamlessly.
• Chat with your friends from AIM, Facebook and Google chat networks
• Comment and like Facebook and AIM posts right from the app
• Use AIM to post your status to Facebook or compose your Tweet
• Say goodbye to paying for SMS. Use AIM to send and receive messages. Just type in your friendís mobile number and start chatting*
• Chat with a friend or a group of friends with the "New Chat" button
• Customize your groups with features like add/kick members, edit group icon and mute
• Favorite your friends and group chats for instant access
• Share photos, voice messages and your location without leaving the conversation
• Copy and paste messages with ease
• Tap on location previews in your conversation to get directions
• Tap on icons to quickly view user details or group chat settings
• See your social notifications for activity on your AIM, Facebook and Instagram accounts
• Turn on ìDo Not Disturbî to turn off sounds and push notifications
• Set 'Quiet Hours' to mute sounds and push notifications for when you donít want to be disturbed
• Change your incoming message sound in sound settings
• Connect to Facebook Chat and Google Talk in your chat networks settings
*Msg and Data Rates may apply to recipient.
Thank you for your feedback! We value your input and strive to resolve all issues brought to our attention. Please email us directly at email@example.com if you are having any issues.
- Fixes for many of the reported crashes
- Fixed an issue with image uploads
- Improvements to the app reconnect logic
- Squashed many other bugs based on user feedback (thank you for that!)