Wolfram Lawyer's Professional Assistant
iOS Universal Reference
The Wolfram Lawyer's Professional Assistant is an innovative reference tool for the busy legal professional. With detailed reference information and data in major contemporary legal fields as well as bonus research information such as demographics and financial computations, this app will be your first stop for quick lookups and fact checking.
- A dictionary of legal terms
- Statutes of limitations for each US state
- Information about visa types, including basic requirements, common issues, and extensions and limits
- Calendar computations to quickly determine the end date of a specific term
- Financial computations, including fees calculator, settlement calculator, current interest rates, historical value of money, and federal U.S. tax rates
- Crime rates and history for specific crimes, as well as state and national average comparisons
- Demographics of population and economy for a specific city
- Investigative information, including weather, company information, IP lookup, and blood alcohol calculator
- Damages and estate planning computations for occupational salaries, cost of living, life expectancy, and present or future value
- Real estate law, including mortgage calculators, closing cost estimation, information on square footage, home sales price, and utility prices
- International information about currency, country economy, and languages spoken, as well as time zone conversions
- Roman numeral conversion
The Wolfram Lawyer's Professional Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Lawyer's Professional Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- Significant design updates, bug fixes