William Black HD
iOS Universal Reference
William Blake (28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827) was an English poet, painter, and printmaker. Largely unrecognized during his lifetime, Blake is now considered a seminal figure in the history of both the poetry and visual arts of the Romantic Age.
He had early shown an interest in and aptitude for drawing, so, at the age of ten Blake entered Henry Pars’ drawing school. Then, at the age of fourteen Blake started a seven-year apprenticeship with engraver James Basire, the official engraver to the Society of Antiquaries. From his bustling shop on Queen Street, Blake learned all the tools of the trade that would become his main source of income. He was often sent out on assignments to create sketches and drawings of statues, paintings, and monuments including those found in churches like Westminster Abbey. The intense study of Gothic art and architecture appealed to Blake’s aesthetic sensibility and brought out his penchant for the medieval.
Download the app and enjoy around 70 Gothic arts by one of the great British Artist ever……
- Universal app - runs on iPhone and iPad
- View the painting in between while playing puzzle
- On screen visual progress bar for Puzzle
- You can select any paintings from the gallery
- You can select time for puzzle i.e. 1/5/10 upto 30 minute from settings
- Use the hammer and break the paintings
- Break the paintings in 16,25 and 36 blocks
- With combination of no. of blocks and timing for puzzle you can many different level for enjoying this app
- You can share the paintings on FB / Email once you will complete the Puzzle
- You also can add paintings to the gallery once you will complete the puzzle