Wiki² - Wikipedia for iPad
Experience Wikipedia in an easy and beautiful way.
Every article you look up is stored on your iPad for offline reading - no internet connection is needed. Build your personal encyclopedia while consulting Wikipedia on your iPad. Group your saved articles with keywords. Wiki² was chosen as "New and noteworthy" in April 2010.
• Search and find very quickly what you want to know
• See preview images in most search results for easier
and faster identifying of your findings
• Read and Discover all facts in a very pleasant screen layout
• Use the table of content to jump around in long articles
• Use the back and forth buttons to browse very fast
through the pages you visited - no need to reload
articles from Wikipedia
• Follow external links with the integrated browser from
within Wiki² - no need to change to Safari
• Browse offline through all Wikipedia articles you did look
up - via the history tab. Every Wikipedia page you looked at
is stored locally on your iPad. You can delete any page from
• Find stored articles fast via the alphabetically sorted history
• Group stored articles with keywords. You can add multiple
keywords to every article.
• Open Wikipedias mainpage by tapping on Wiki²
• Choose your search language - most major languages of
the worldwide Wikipedia are supported
• Much more to come.
Discover Wiki² - your personal Wikipedia reader.
[added] Open random article
[added] Open in Safari
[added] Search button in webview
[changed] Some formatings
[fixed] Better line spacing
[enhanced] Some code optimizations
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 27, 2013
- BananaGlue GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (334)
- 6.4 MB