Vegetable Tree - Gardening Guide
iOS iPhone Lifestyle
** The No 1 Vegetable Gardening App on the App Store***
** FEATURED ON THE Let Your Garden Grow SECTION UNDER LifeStyle Category on the App Store******
Vegetable gardening is a wonderful hobby which is practiced by millions of people everyday. Gardening in general is a great stress reliever. Vegetable Tree is designed for gardening enthusiast in mind. The application design reflects the calm nature of the vegetable gardening. Each vegetable image is hand selected among thousands of images to capture the essence of gardening. Apart from covering the basics of sowing, growing and harvesting of each vegetable, the Vegetable Tree application also provides information about vital characteristics of each vegetable including seed depth, germination soil temperature, phRange, indoor and outdoor requirements and much much more.
- Browse through a list of constantly growing vegetable catalog
- An original and one of a kind feature called "Plant Now" which will recommend plants to the users based on their location and season.
- Remotely updatable vegetable catalog
- Learn the tips/tricks of growing vegetables
- Add vegetables to your personal garden
- Change planting dates through an interactive calendar when you press on the planted date
- Track progress using text and picture notes
- Share your notes on Facebook and Twitter by pressing and holding on any note
- Built in email support
- Filter vegetables by seasons
- Easily delete vegetables from your garden by swiping right to left on the vegetable
- Days to harvest. Now you can see when your vegetable will be ready for harvesting. It also indicates whether the vegetable is overdue or not. You can also change the days to harvest and the harvest date will change automatically.
- Companion planting information
- Bugs related to vegetables
- 3D Touch Support
We are very proud of our Vegetable Tree app and we hope you will use it to plant your next vegetable garden.
- Icons by http://www.glyphish.com/
- Integrating ads
- Minor bug fixes