This app was removed from the App Store.
Vegetable Garden Guides
iOS Universal Reference
* Over 15,000 apps sold
* Was the #1 Paid reference app for over 2 weeks
* Was a "What's Hot" selection for several weeks
Love to Garden but need more information on how to plant and grow your vegetables?
Let the Vegetable Garden Guides help make your garden successful!
Designed as a reference for experienced gardeners and a learning tool for novices, our vegetable garden guides will help you successfully grow and harvest over 90 vegetables and herbs.
You can even take your own notes for any of the vegetables so you can remember what you did on a year to year basis. You also can mark your favorite vegetables so they are available in one easy to use location.
Each vegetable guide includes:
- An entire section on each step of the growing process including Planting, Growing, and Harvesting and Storing.
- A detailed section on Insect and Disease Information, as well as some preventive techniques.
- A large full-color photo of the vegetable
- A stat summary for easy reference that includes plant and row spacing, when to plant seeds and transplants, how deep to plant seeds, and even how many plants to grow based on your family size.
With over 90 vegetables included we cover all the favorites including:
- Summer Squash
- Sweet Peppers
And even many rarer vegetables such as:
For over 90 total varieties!
Here are all the plant varieties included:
Asparagus, Bean - Bush, Bean - Pole, Beet, Broccoli, Brussels Sprout, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Chard, Collard, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Kohlrabi, Lettuce, Melon, Mustard, Okra, Onion, Parsnip, Peas, Pepper - Hot, Potato, Pumpkin, Radish, Rhubarb, Rutabaga, Spinach, Squash - Summer, Sweet Potato, Squash - Winter, Thyme, Tomato, Turnip, Basil, Oregano, Rosemary, Mint, Sage, Fennel, Cilantro, Broccoli Raab, Celery, Pepper - Sweet, Tomatillo, Amaranth, Artichoke, Arugula, Avocado, Bamboo, Burdock, Cardoon, Cassava, Celeriac, Chayote, Chicory, Chinese cabbage, Chive, Cress, Crosne, Endive, Fiddlehead, Jerusalem artichoke, Jicama, Kale, Lamb's lettuce, Leek, Malanga, Mushroom, Nasturtium, Olive, Parsley, Purslane, Radicchio, Salsify, Savoy, Scallion, Scorzonera, Sea kale, Shallot, Sorrel, Taro, Water chestnut, Yam, Strawberry, Tarragon, Fig, Savory, Dill, Garlic, Soybeans
Added in missing images for many of the plants.
If there is anything else you'd like to see updated just let us know and please rate the app!