US Navy PMK PROmote
A great PMK and BMR Tool! Over 1,800 Questions + The Full Text of 4 Key NAVEDTRA Guides REFORMATTED for a Phone-Sized Display + Track Study and Test Progress at a Mere Glance + File Viewer for Your Own Notes and Documents + Professionally developed by the largest provider of mobile apps to the military and first responder community.
Everything is in the app. No need for further downloading. No need to register online for anything.
BONUS FEATURE: A file viewer that allows you to add your own study notes and documents to the app for convenient viewing. Many popular file formats are supported.
The Navy PMK PROmote app extends our popular PROmote series of apps to the Navy. This app contains the full text (reformatted for a small display) and all questions from the following NEVEDTRA self-study courses:
1. Basic Military Requirements (NAVEDTRA 14325). BMR is a self-study training manual (TRAMAN)/nonresidsent training course (NRTC) that covers the basic knowledges required of the men and women of the U.S. Navy and Naval Reserve. This TRAMAN/NRTC provides subject matter that directly relates to the naval standards for the apprenticeship (E-2/E-3) rates.
2. Seaman (NAVEDTRA 14067). Learn the various shipboard watches and watchstander’s equipment; the fundamentals of marlinespike seamanship, deck seamanship, and boat seamanship; ammunition and gunnery, and the principles of ammunition safety and Navy gun systems.
3. Military Requirements for Petty Officer Third and Second Class (NAVEDTRA 14504). By studying this course, you can improve your professional/military knowledge, as well as prepare for the Navywide advancement-in-rate examination. It contains subject matter about day- to-day occupational knowledge and skill requirements and includes text, tables, and illustrations to help you understand the information.
4. Military Requirements for Petty Officer First Class (NAVEDTRA 14145). By studying this course, you can improve your professional/military knowledge, as well as prepare for the Navywide advancement-in-rate examination. It contains subject matter about day- to-day occupational knowledge and skill requirements and includes text, tables, and illustrations to help you understand the information.
This study guide was built using ForceReadiness.com's rock-solid M-Training System. ForrceReadiness.com spent a great deal of time developing its M-Training System, and it shows.
Here are the benefits:
(a) Ease-of-Use. Do you find your blood pressure rising using some mobile apps?-so do we. You can end your frustrations now. We spent nearly as much time thinking about the user experience as we did actual development. We reformatted all of the source materials for proper display on a phone-sized device. Put an end to pinch and zoom.
(b) Superior Feedback. All of your study and test progress can be viewed at a mere glance. You will never have to guess what you studied, what tests you took, and what your scores were. All study and test progress is maintained on a lesson by lesson basis. You can even review the last test you took for every lesson!
(c) Reliability. You expect the software you buy to work well-so do we.
(d) Comprehensive. There are over 1,800 questions.
1. Added full support for the iPad
2. Added support for the iPhone 5
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 09, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (3)
- 32.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AI-EE-YAH! (Official App of the 3d Cavalry Regiment)
• Afghanistan Smart Book
• After Action Review - A Leader's Guide (TC 25-20)
• Air Assault School Study Guide
• Are You Ready? - Disaster Preparedness
• Army Bootcamp Study Guide
• Army Drill & Ceremonies (FM 3-21.5)
• Army Legal Guide
• Army Physical Readiness Training (FM 7-22)
• Army Spouse and Family Members Handbook
• Army Survival Study Guide
• Army Uniforms and Insignia (AR 670-1)
• Army Warrior Ethos I (FM 3-21.75)
• Army Warrior Ethos II (FM 3-21.75)
• Army Writing
• BDC Comm Guide
• Basic Combat Training Smart Card (GTA 21-08-002)
• Basic IED Awareness
• Benefits for Veterans, Dependents, and Survivors
• Combat Leaders' Guide (CLG)
• Deployed Contracting Officer's Representative (COR)
• Driving in Germany (Army, Air Force, Civilians)
• FM 3-0 Operations
• FM 7-0
• FT. Hood Leader's Handbook
• Florida County Logistics Planning
• Florida Emergency Logistics Ops
• Grammar Guide for Army Writing
• Helispots (Los Angeles County)
• Infantry Platoon and Squad
• Jumpmaster PRO Study Guide
• L.A. Police Manual
• LACoFD Fire Station Directory
• MDT Guide
• Marine Corps Common Skills
• Navy SEAL Fitness - The Science and Exercise
• Operational Terms and Graphics (FM 1-02/MCRP 5-12A)
• PDG PROmote Suite - The USAF Professional Development Guide
• PEO STRI Desk-Side Reference Guide (2013/2014)
• PROmote - The Study Guide for Army Promotions
• Public Safety Communications (Radio Codes)
• SMCT Skill Level 1
• SMCT Skill Level 2
• SMCT Skill Level 3
• SMCT Skill Level 4
• Soldier/Family Deployment Handbook
• TMAC 2012 (Tactical Mutual Aid Communications - 2012)
• The Soldier's Guide (FM 7-21.13)
• U.S. Air Force Dress & Personal Appearance
• U.S. Army Combat Lifesaver
• U.S. Army NCO Guide
• U.S. Army Ranger Handbook (SH 21-76)
• USAF Airman's Manual (AFPAM 10-100)
• USCG E-PME Study Guide
• Urban Operations (FM 3-06)
• iRPG Plus