iOS Universal Reference
Let's face it, most of us do not want to die. Yet, we remain fascinated by the extremely strange ways people have died. This application is a growing database of strange deaths, constructed like a set of trading cards. Each card has a person and a strange death. Flip through the cards one at a time, or shuffle the deck randomly. The data is fed from a server, so it will continue to increase as time progresses. Who knows. Perhaps you will see something in here you thought was a good idea. Perhaps this app will save your life. :)
Top Features Include:
- Hundreds of unusual deaths at launch, and more to be added.
- Lovely animated graphics
- Swipe to navigate
- Browse a full list
- Fully retina compatible for iPhone and the new iPad
- Server push architecture ensures you continue to see new interesting deaths as they are reported.
- Application updates silently in the background to ensure you can use it immediately.
- Works either offline or online.
- Use swipe gestures or the UI, your choice.
- Auto updating web tab
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
- Updated for new SDK.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
- Text updates.