The Ramayana (Condensed)
The Ramayana is considered to be one of the greatest epics in the world. It was written in Sanskrit and scribed to the Hindu sage Valmiki and forms an important part of the Hindu canon. It tells about life in India around 1000 BEC and offers models in dharma.
Rama (considered to be Hindu GOD) was the hero, lived his whole life by the rules of dharma, ideal husband to wife Sita and ideal king for his state Ayodhya. The original Ramayana was a 24,000 couplet-long epic poem attributed to the Sanskrit poet Valmiki.
- no internet required
- very fast and easy scrolling to navigate
- you can mark captured page as your favorite
- see history of pages
- zoom in and zoom out selected page
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 10, 2012
- 5.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data