This app was removed from the App Store.
(TX Laws) Texas Constitution and Statutes Codes Rules
iOS Universal Reference
Texas Constitution and Statutes (TX Laws & Rules 83rd Legislature)
TX Laws - Is a list of Texas State Laws & Constitution on your iPad/iPhone/iTouch at your finger tips WITH OUT Internet connection and any time in your pocket.
Its easily readable, searchable, navigation from one section to other.
Includes features like organized bookmarks, Air Print, E-Mail, font resize and much more.
• Complete offline access -No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
• Full test screens in Landscape or Portrait mode and navigation at lightning speed
• Emailing of any article
• Unlimited Bookmarks with time stamp in a organized way
• Air print - Helps to take print out of any article from your printer (supports in latest iPhone & iPad)
• Text Fonts resize
• Suitable for all working / studying / interested in law
• Search highlighting
Here are details on our offers:
Annual subscription: $9.99 - Activate all laws and you will receive auto update with latest titles on your iPhone/iPad
Single Title activation: $2.99/issue
Existing Customers: Who have activated all titles will have life time activation and free updates.
Your subscription & Activation will be active in all the iOS devices that you sign in.
(Purchase on one device will be available on all your iOS devices.)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Update code to 83rd Legislature