This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Reference
Supercars looks in detail at the 300 most celebrated and innovative machines from Europe, Japan, and America over the last 80 years. Arranged alphabetically by manufacturer, the app provides a unique, exciting, and readily accessible guide to the machines at the pinnacle of automotive engineering, from the AC Ace with its powerful V8 engine to the 1960s Willys Coupe.
Supercars includes all the most famous and stylish vehicles from the twentieth century such as the Ferrari 550 Maranello, Lotus Elise, Jaguar E-Type, Pontiac Firebird, and the Toyota MR2.
Each entry is illustrated by a side- or three-quarter profile color photograph which help to bring these magnificent cars to life. Each entry is also accompanied by a detailed specification table providing country of origin, year of manufacture, and full technical details of each car—including top speed, engine type, torque, weight, power, displacement, and transmission. Each entry also includes text details of the car’s development and history.
• 300 Supercars featured, each one illustrated with full-color artwork
• Specification table for each car, including top speed, engine type, weight, power, and transmission
• Development and design history of each featured car
• Quick search functions
• Favorites section
• All data stored offline on your device. No Internet connection required
• Supports both iPhone and iPad
About the author
Richard Nicholls has been writing about cars for more than 20 years. He has worked as an editor and photographer for British and American car magazines, and has organised successful drag racing events. He enjoys drag and circuit racing days and modifying his own collection of classic cars. He lives in Lincolnshire, UK.
• Now with new app design and iPhone 5 support (4-Inch Retina Display)!