iOS Universal Reference
Sporty's Pilot Shop has been the best place to find printed copies of the FAR/AIM for over 50 years, and now we have the latest version available electronically in a dedicated app. The FAR/AIM app contains information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to pilots, flight instructors, and flight crew, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and Pilot/Controller Glossary.
Sporty's FAR/AIM app features:
• All of the ASA FAR/AIM and FAR for Flight Crew book contents are included: 14 CFR Parts 1, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 39, 43, 61, 63, 65, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 110, 117, 119, 120, 121, 125, 133, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142; 49 CFR Parts 172, 175, and 830; TSA 1544 and 1552.
• The complete Aeronautical Information Manual including color figures.
• Pilot/Controller Glossary included.
• The popular, user-friendly and fully searchable combined FAR and AIM index from the ASA FAR/AIM printed book.
• Study by Certificate lists for Private, Sport, Instrument/CFII, Commercial, Flight Instructor, Flight Engineer, and ATP allows aviators to hone their studies to the pertinent rules for their individual certificate and operation.
• Text search helps you find what you’re looking for in the FAR, AIM or both.
• Includes the ability to highlight any selection of text from the FARs or AIM and save it for quick access later.
• Free Updates provided.
Profile and Landscape viewing available for easy reading and viewing figures.
None of the material in this publication supersedes any documents, procedures, or regulations issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Sporty's does not claim copyright on any material included herein that was taken from United States government sources; all contents originate from the FAA.
-Regulations and Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM) have been updated to reflect current changes.