“I'm very impressed by what this app can do.” “It includes all of the features that you would want.” iPhone J.D.
“What helps set rulebook apart from its competition is the fact that you can treat it like you would a paper version of the rules. You can highlight sections (there are a few different highlight colors to choose from), make notes on sections, and bookmark sections. . . .” Third Apple
“Rulebook is well worth picking up and using.” MacLitigator
Using your court rules and other legal authorities has never been easier. Download this app and discover for yourself why the editors of The Bluebook®, A Uniform System of Citation®* have chosen Rulebook™ to be the exclusive mobile publishing platform for the gold standard of legal citation. Access The Bluebook® and other leading copyrighted works along with all your federal and state court rules on one app—all of which are kept current through regular updates.
Take all the rules you have downloaded anywhere you go and quickly access them without the need for an internet connection. Download once; use anywhere.
With Rulebook™ you can:
* Search your entire library by key words or phrases.
* Touch any word to highlight, take notes, copy, print, and/or bookmark any amount of text.
* Navigate easily from rule to rule by swiping the screen or jumping to the rule using the active table of contents feature.
* Keep multiple rules and authorities open at once and toggle easily back and forth between authorities with Rulebook’s multitask function.
* Double tap anywhere in a rule to identify immediately what subsection of the rule you are viewing for easy citation.
* Jump directly to cited internal and external sources through active hyperlinks.
* Enjoy having all your content automatically kept up to date without losing any of your highlights, notes or bookmarks through Rulebook’s proprietary update tool.
Custom versions of the Rulebook™ app are also available on an enterprise basis for law firms and other legal organizations. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
New legal authorities are constantly being added to the Rulebook library. “Like” Rulebook on Facebook and/or follow @rulebookapp on Twitter to be informed when new books are added to the library and to stay abreast of special promotions and announcements. (Keep in mind that most new books are offered at no charge for a short time after being added to the library, so you will want to download them as soon as they are released.)
*The trademark and copyright in the Bluebook® are jointly owned by the Columbia Law Review Association, Inc., the Harvard Law Review Association, the University of Pennsylvania Law Review, and The Yale Law Journal Company, Inc., used under license.
- Fixes bug that caused books to be unavailable for download for some users.
- Fixes bug affecting scrolling.
- PLEASE NOTE: When you create your account (a one-time process) the app will recognize all previous purchases on the device on which you create your account. If you have purchased books on another device that are not downloaded on the device on which you create your account, they will not be added automatically to your account. Nevertheless, you can download previously purchased content at no charge. You will see a price associated with the book but Apple will recognize your Apple ID before the sales process is consummated and will give you the option to download previously purchased content at no charge.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 17, 2013
- Ready Reference Apps, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (64)
- 5.0 MB