This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Reference
*** 70+ paintings from Diego Rivera - one of the greatest painter of 20th century ***
Diego Rivera (December 8, 1886 – November 24, 1957) was a prominent Mexican painter. Rivera began drawing when he was only three, just a year after his twin brother's death. He had been caught drawing on the walls. His parents, rather than punishing him, installed chalkboards and canvas on the walls for the young painter to make use.
Rivera was an atheist. His mural Dreams of a Sunday in the Alameda depicted Ignacio Ramírez holding a sign, which read, "God does not exist". This work caused a furor, but Rivera refused to remove the inscription. The painting was not shown for 9 years – after Rivera agreed to remove the inscription. He stated: "To affirm 'God does not exist', I do not have to hide behind Don Ignacio Ramírez; I am an atheist and I consider religions to be a form of collective neurosis."
Download the app and learn in depth modern art of 20th century.
- iOS 5.0 compatible
- Universal app - runs on iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
- Auto Play feature, which will automatically play slide show of paintings.
- Film strip is there to select paintings and start auto play from that painting
- You can play/stop your favorite music by selection of music from your iPod library, while viewing paintings.
- Share paintings to your friends and family via FB & Email
- Use Swipe to move next / previous paintings
- Use Pinch to zoom in/out