PROmote - The Study Guide for Army Promotions
AN ARMY PROMOTION BOARD STUDY GUIDE LIKE NO OTHER!
Good luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. Is being prepared for the board worth the price of an Iced Coffee? Well, PROmote-The Study Guide for Army Promotions will prepare you to meet your Promotion Opportunity.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics-over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
There are a number of Army study guides in use today; some being around for years while others being the popular online study guides. So why use this study guide? It's simple:
This study guide was built using ForceReadiness.com's rock-solid M-Training System. ForceReadiness.com spent a great deal of time developing its M-Training System, and it shows.
Here are the benefits:
(a) Ease-of-Use. Do you find your blood pressure rising using some apps? So do we. You can end your frustrations now. We spent nearly as much time thinking about the user experience as we did actual development.
(b) Superior Feedback. All of your study and test progress can be viewed at a mere glance.
(c) Self-grading. You can actually grade yourself! It didn't make sense to us to ask questions without providing an ability to self-grade and track progress.
(d) Reliability. You expect the software you buy to work well. So do we.
(f) Comprehensive. This study guide includes all of the common and not so commonly asked questions from all the common Army promotion board topics-over 40 subject areas in question/ answer/ flashcard format.
(g) Email your progress. You can send your study progress to your supervisor.
(h) ADD YOUR OWN PERSONAL STUDY HANDOUTS AND DOCUMENTS (e.g UNIT HISTORY) FOR EASY READING FROM WITHIN THE APP.
BOTTOM LINE: Most study guides ask essentially the same questions-they have to! The Army regulations, field manuals, pamphlets, history, and customs referenced are all the same. However, they are not all created equal in terms of delivery, ease-of-use, providing feedback, and truly preparing you for the board.
What Three General Orders? This short lesson covers the Three General Orders
The following lesson references have been updated and lessons revised:
ADP 6-22, Army Leadership, superseded FM 6-22, Army Leadership
ADP 7-0 and ADRP 7-0, Training Units and Developing Leaders, superseded FM 7-0, Full Spectrum Operations
AR 600-8-10, Leaves and Passes
AR 600-8-19, Enlisted Promotions and Reductions
AR 600-20, Army Command Policy (Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program)
AR 600-85, Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP)
AR 623-3, Evaluation Reporting System
FM 3-11.3, CHG 1, Multiservice Tactics, Techniques, And Procedures For Chemical, Biological, Radiological, And Nuclear Contamination Avoidance
FM 7-22, Army Physical Readiness Training, superseded TC 3-21.20, Physical Readiness Training
Few new questions added in Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP); Promotions and Reductions, and CBRN Operations and WMD lessons
Name Change throughout the Promotions and Reductions Lesson: Basic Noncommissioned Officers' Course (BNCOC) has been changed to Advance Leaders Course and Advanced Noncommissioned Officers' Course (ANCOC) to Senior Leaders Course
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
1. Updated reference: AR 608-1, Army Community Service Center-few new questions
2. Updated uniform lessons-Army service uniform (ASU) in particular
3. Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 08, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (34)
- 22.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AI-EE-YAH! (Official App of the 3d Cavalry Regiment)
• Afghanistan Smart Book
• After Action Review - A Leader's Guide (TC 25-20)
• Air Assault School Study Guide
• Are You Ready? - Disaster Preparedness
• Army Bootcamp Study Guide
• Army Drill & Ceremonies (FM 3-21.5)
• Army Legal Guide
• Army Physical Readiness Training (FM 7-22)
• Army Spouse and Family Members Handbook
• Army Survival Study Guide
• Army Uniforms and Insignia (AR 670-1)
• Army Warrior Ethos I (FM 3-21.75)
• Army Warrior Ethos II (FM 3-21.75)
• Army Writing
• BDC Comm Guide
• Basic Combat Training Smart Card (GTA 21-08-002)
• Basic IED Awareness
• Benefits for Veterans, Dependents, and Survivors
• Combat Leaders' Guide (CLG)
• Deployed Contracting Officer's Representative (COR)
• Driving in Germany (Army, Air Force, Civilians)
• FM 3-0 Operations
• FM 7-0
• FT. Hood Leader's Handbook
• Florida County Logistics Planning
• Florida Emergency Logistics Ops
• Grammar Guide for Army Writing
• Helispots (Los Angeles County)
• Infantry Platoon and Squad
• Jumpmaster PRO Study Guide
• L.A. Police Manual
• LACoFD Fire Station Directory
• MDT Guide
• Marine Corps Common Skills
• Navy SEAL Fitness - The Science and Exercise
• Operational Terms and Graphics (FM 1-02/MCRP 5-12A)
• PDG PROmote Suite - The USAF Professional Development Guide
• PEO STRI Desk-Side Reference Guide (2013/2014)
• Public Safety Communications (Radio Codes)
• SMCT Skill Level 1
• SMCT Skill Level 2
• SMCT Skill Level 3
• SMCT Skill Level 4
• Soldier/Family Deployment Handbook
• TMAC 2012 (Tactical Mutual Aid Communications - 2012)
• The Soldier's Guide (FM 7-21.13)
• U.S. Air Force Dress & Personal Appearance
• U.S. Army Combat Lifesaver
• U.S. Army NCO Guide
• U.S. Army Ranger Handbook (SH 21-76)
• US Navy PMK PROmote
• USAF Airman's Manual (AFPAM 10-100)
• USCG E-PME Study Guide
• Urban Operations (FM 3-06)
• iRPG Plus